Chapter 11

I go by my usual life.

"White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste"

Go to school. Chat and mess around friends. Do projects and homeworks. Eat and interact with the pack.

"Light's gone, day's end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men"

Be the 'perfect' future Mrs. Richardson.

I think my 'smile' will be permanently plastered on my face for the rest of my life. That's awesome, I guess. I could be an honorary Made-in-China effigy.

"And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream"

It has been two months and I'm getting pretty much used to it.

"Been this way since eighteen

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting"

I have officially become the marionette of my meshuga fiance.

"Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us"

I should be given an Oscar's for my performance. No one has ever realized what was really happening.

Trey is very sweet and caring. Yes. I just have to be his perfect, sweet and lovely Belle and he treats me like a queen. Day by day, I feel myself drifting apart and really becoming that marionette he worships. Within a month, I have learned the do's and dont's in Trey's compendium. How to act, how to react, how to dress, how to speak, how to pleasure him – I have perfected it according to his preferences.

I bet I would sell for a billion if I were a mail-order jalapeno bitch.

"It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Angels to fly"

He had tried to mark me again, but it only ended up sending me to hell again. So we just told people that we had decided to proceed with the mating process on our wedding night. And they were all like "aww how sweet and romantic. Everyone should really be like you guys." Romantic, my butt. If only they knew, they would never dream, or even think, to be in the relationship with Trey.

I concluded that Trey is a psycho. He's definitely bipolar and very much obsessed with me, no pun intended. I remember during the first week after the day of the great awakening of the devil in him, a tear escaped my eye in front of my family when they asked me how I was doing during a family dinner.

"Why are you crying, my baby?" My mother asked.

'Belle.' Trey warned. 'Try anything I won't like and this lovely family dinner will end up in a tragic massacre.'