Chapter 17

How could they look at me and think of me with such love?

Euan and Luca give me little pecks all over my face – everywhere except the lips. As my excitement grows, Luca traces the outline of my mouth with the tip of his tongue. Talk about sweet torture!

Luca starts gently sucking and lightly nibbling on my lower lip every now and then. It felt so good, I instinctively return the favor and start moving my lips with his.

All the while, Euan trails kisses from my face, down to my jaw, as he went further down towards my neck – kissing every spot thoughtfully. When he found the sweetest honey spot on my neck, I moan against Luca's lips – opening my mouth and letting him slip his tongue in.

I'm so fired up, coy smooches just weren't going to cut it!

I take Luca's tongue into my mouth and suck on it, giving him the idea of what else I can do with my mouth. Luca groans and suddenly goes from very gentle to craving, fighting me for dominance.

For the reason that I can feel their need and want for me, I'm even more turned on. Euan and Luca's growls and groans only adds fuel to the fire that was sending my being into sweet death's embrace, bringing me up to heaven.

Euan and Luca keep on kissing me soulfully. Palm-shell fireworks invade my mind, as my reasoning simply got muddled.

When they both pull back, we're breathing heavily and the tension in the air is almost tangible.

"Wow." I whisper, still catching my breath.

They both chuckle and peck my cheeks.

"We needed to stop, love. Otherwise, we would be marking you." Luca says as he circles his thumb on my cheek, while Euan circles his on my stomach.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath. "Then mark me."

Euan and Luca growl lowly, but it sounds more like they're purring.

"Do not say something you may regret." Euan says in his seductive voice.

As if his voice would convince me otherwise! It only makes me want them more.

I look at their eyes, one after the other. "I'm sure that's what I want."

Without further debate, they sit up and pull me up with them, wrapping their hands around me.

Euan brings his lips down on mine. His kiss is gentler than Luca's. Our mouths move in sync, as if they have been professionally choreographed to move with perfection. After a minute of soulful French kissing, he pulls back.

They begin kissing me from the corner of my lips towards my ears. Their movements are so well attuned with each other, it doubles the pleasure.

"I love you." Euan whispers on my left ear while Luca sucks my lobe, making a soft moan escape my lips.

"I want to fall in love with you more, and more, and more." Luca whispers in between lightly biting and licking my right ear while Euan proceeds with sucking the sweet spot behind the lower part of my left ear, causing me to moan louder than the previous.

"Allow us to cherish you with our love. From now on and always." They both say sweetly – in their pantie-dropping voices – before trailing kisses down my neck.

They slowly begin to kiss my neck with open mouths, separating their lips as they gently kissed my skin. They breathe hot air on my neck in between kisses, driving me crazy with pleasure. They lick my neck from the its junctions with my shoulders all the way up, using only the tip of their tongues very gently. They start giving me slow wet kisses, making sure I'm enjoying every sensation they are giving me. They gently suck on my neck for a second or two at a time, blowing cool air onto the spot that they sucked when they release their mouths.