Chapter 18

I flaunt myself in front of my family, Amanda, Anton, and William in muto. Euan and Luca are at my sides, standing proudly.

"Show off." Brent teases.

"Oh Dea, you are beautiful." Mom says dramatically.

"That's my baby girl!" Dad says with an 'I-just-won-the-championship' smug look on his face.

'I'm just awesome!' I link to all of them then howl.

After the dinner filled with flattery and interrogation, my family let us retire for the night. All throughout the dinner, I've been feeling real weird. It was like I was a freaking love loony for the twins. Just seeing them made butterflies swell in my stomach and whenever our eyes would meet I got very excited. And now, I'm sharing the room with them again.

"Stop looking at me." I tell the twins before I plunge myself on the bed.

"Why should we?" Euan tilts his head and raises a brow.

"The view is very lovely. To not savor it would be a waste, love." Luca muses.

I am squealing in my head like a kid who got asked by her biggest crush to the dance.

Euan and Luca take their shirts off. I stare at them in awe. They are well-sculpted and so beautiful. 

They lay down on the bed, each one of them beside me – Euan on my left and Luca on my right. When their skins brush mine, I feel the sparks travel from where our skin touched down to my core.

"You are aroused." Euan groans and embraces me, nuzzling my neck.

"Not really, get off me." I mutter, embarrassed. He actually had to say it out loud!

"We can smell it, love." Luca teases then he mirrors what Euan is doing.

I can not help the traitorous moans that escape my lips which earn groans from the two now horny Alphas.

"Your heat is starting." Euan breathes against my neck before kissing, licking, and sucking on my skin.

"Your smell is sweeter than any perfume, love." Luca says while nibbling my ear and caressing my stomach.

This kind of scene usually ends up in sex. I've had tons of sex with Trey. But I've never had a threesome! I wonder if I can satisfy them.

With all the strength I could muster, I sit up and turn so that I'm facing the two gods lying down on the bed. If you're being ravished by these two, all your strength will leave you and your muscles will betray you.

They want to sit up too but I push them on their chest. Luca is about to say something so I shut him up by kissing him. I kiss him with everything I have. I feel more aroused every second that passed. All the while, I run my hand on Euan's chest, feeling the toned muscles he possesses. After several minutes of our soulful French kissing, I shift over to Euan and crash my lips on his, not wasting any second.

When I feel the lack of oxygen, I pull back, panting.

"Feisty." Luca licks his lower lip, sensually.

I bite my lip and stand up, positioning myself at the bottom of the bed. I slowly strip my dress off, putting up a show. I do it with a little bit of sensual dancing. When I do it this way, it usually sends Trey over the edge. I know it's working because Euan and Luca are growling all throughout my little show – their growls filled with raging sexual ardor.

My eyes trail down from their faces down to their muscular chest, down to their well-toned abs, down to their pants which show their awakened desires. The hugeness of their bulges screams for some loving.