Chapter 15

That is, by far, the best sleep I've ever had. We didn't do anything sexual. We didn't even kiss. Yes, I'm pretty sad about that. We just slept – as in pure sleep. But, still, it felt so much better compared to all of my previous nights, sleeping away from them.

We were called down for breakfast. After eating, we were asked to go back to the Alpha's office. The place was already cleaned up. The same people as yesterday are present. The only difference is Trey being chained to a chair.

When Trey sees us – with one of each of the twin's hands interlaced with mine – his eyes turn pitch black. He starts growling and thrashing on the chair, looking murderously eager to lunge at the twins.

"Trey, stop at this moment!" Alpha Troy commands.

Trey shuts his mouth and lowers his head in submission. It's evident in Luna Mary's face that it pains her to see her son like that.

"Now, Belle, explain everything. I want every detail and nothing but the truth. No cover ups or white lies. Understood?"

"I don't know where to start." I say, looking down.

"Start from when you and Trey officially got in the relationship." Luna Mary softly replies.

"Well..." I take a deep breath. Euan and Luca squeeze my hands, encouraging me. "That night of my sixteenth birthday, you know Trey and I didn't feel the signs that we were mates. But two days after that, he convinced me that we were mates." I sigh.

"How did he convince you?" Alpha Troy asks.

"Well, he told me that we could not feel the bond because I did not have my lyall." I answer. "And you all know I loved him very much, so I believed it. I wanted it to be true, so I accepted it as the truth."

Euan and Luca tense beside me and Trey smirks at them.

"See, she loves me. I am the one she wants as a mate!" Trey sneers.

What a delusional jerk.

"I loved you, Trey. Loved. But you ruined it!" I yell at him, emphasizing that my love for him is already in the past.

His eyes widen and he looks like he's about to cry.

"You're lying." He whispers. "They must have done something to you!" He gasps. "What have you done to her? What have you done to my Belle?!" He snarls at the twins. "Yesterday, we were even supposed to make love! She was waiting for me with the roses! Now, she's sputtering all those wretched lies!"

Euan and Luca are obviously holding their selves back from killing Trey from the way they are shaking. They growl at him before kissing each side of my shoulders.

"Mine." They both growl lowly on my skin, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Trey, you are not to talk unless asked to!" Alpha Troy's command booms. Then he turns to me. "Now, can you please continue, Belle?"

I push Euan and Luca's chests. I don't think my thoughts would be coherent if they continue what they're doing. They pull back and I breathe to recompose myself.

"Well then, after Trey's proposal to which I said yes, he tried to mark me."

I hear Euan and Luca growling lowly beside me as the squeeze my hands possessively.

"But it didn't work." I sigh remembering how painful it was. "When I woke up, I was connected with my lyall again. That's when I realized that Trey and I are not mates."