Bonus Chapter: Trey

Martina, my little sister, was a spoiled little girl. She always went around, making people succumb to her wishes with her cute puppy eyes thingy. She had us all wrapped around her little finger. And, we let her. Why? Simply because she's our princess.

It was her twelfth birthday and everyone was happy, celebrating the princess' birthday.

I teased her about Dylan, the nerdy guy in her class she obviously had a crush on. When they were dancing, they were looking at each other as if no one else existed. People could say that they're definitely mates, although they still have four years to know that. I teased her relentlessly. She was cute – pouting, getting flushed, and all that. It was when I shouted that she was having wet dreams about him that she turned tomato red, with her cheeks puffed. The fact that her brunette best friend was laughing out loud because of the joke fueled her embarrassment.

Martina walked out and stormed outside the main pack house. Dylan automatically followed her. And I soon followed after being given a warning look by mom who were entertaining the pack together with dad.

Martina was too upset that her mind was clouded, I think she didn't know how long we were running in the woods. I was already shouting at her to stop so we can go back to the party, but she just would not listen. She had always been faster than me when it comes to running which didn't help.

That was the last thing I remembered, before I woke up in hell.

I was woken up by a loud, bloodcurdling scream.

I was in a small cage, made of silver. My whole body was sore from the pain it was causing.

Dylan was inanimately laying on the floor, bathing in his own blood. My sister was wailing while a guy was holding her up through her hair. She wanted to go to Dylan's side but the guy kept her in her place.

"Let go of my sister!" I demanded.

"Oh, older brother's finally awake now." One of the six huge, bulky guys snickered. "Let's give the little Alpha a good show." He scorned then they all laughed mockingly.

I could tell that they were rogues.

"Let go of my sister!" I demanded again.

I will not cry! I can not cry! I repeatedly told myself.

I kept on reaching for my lyall, but something was blocking our connection.

They started ripping off Martina's clothes. The guys' evil laughs, my own protests, and Martina's screams filled my ears. Their filthy hands and mouths were all over her tiny body. She gave me a pleading look, before a guy penetrated her. I wanted to close my eyes, not wanting to witness the gruesome scenes as they violated her; but, they told me to keep my eyes open, otherwise they would tear her limbs one by one if I don't watch. They took her in all ways, some I didn't even know were possible, passing her around like she was a doll that they could just play with. They went on for hours, Martina looking dead more and more as the time passed.

These went on and on for days, I had lost count. They beat me to a pulp, they violated Martina and forced me to watch. Sadistic smiles never left their faces. I was losing my sanity as time passed.

When I was woken up by a splash of boiling water which burned my aching wounds and bruises even more, I thought I was going to watch another show my eyes were slightly getting used to – as awful as it already was. Little did I know, they were done and had planned to end our misery with a grander scene.

They transformed into their wolves, five were lupus and one was lycaon. I thought I had seen the worst. But, I then learned that there was no end to the scale of evil in hell.