Extra: Short story (A/N)

HEY GUYS, HERE'S A SHORT STORY FOR YOU ALL:

It's a beautiful morning. I have a slight headache, but I still felt jolly.

I ate mac 'n cheese plus hotdog and rice.

I drank chocolate flavored soya milk.

I opened my laptop and checked my mails.

I browsed through wattpad and checked my notifications.

I was happy with knowing that people are cool with how the book I'm writing is going.

Then I saw one long comment. "Wow, what a long response."

Then I read the comment.

Then I got pissed. "What the bloody fuck's fucking wrong with this person?!"

"I hate when writers put a quota to put a new chapter. 1st because right when we were at practically the ending  you deleted and started over and basically made us all re-read the whole story and 2nd people will forget the whole plot by time you update waiting for people to vote or comment. I am losing my patience and might just delete if that how you want to run thing and If I do I will uncheck all my votes you won't keep them"

Then I replied.

"Hey hon, can you pls read again... Read well...
I was trying to remain calm and nice.
...I stated "I'm not putting a quota". It's not like I'm waiting for a hundred comments...
I got more pissed realizing she basically made it seem like I'm doing exactly what I expressively stated that I was not doing.
...Don't threaten me with this because 1st If I feel like editing the book, I'm free to do so. 2nd it was your choice to re-read it if you did. 3rd You don't pay me anything...
I got even more pissed because I realized that reader's feeling like he/she's my boss or something.
...4th you can suck all your votes up if you're feeling like you're some bigshit boss just because you give me those votes. I like them but I don't need them. I'm not begging anyone to read my book, especially not you"

----------------------------

I can manage overly nice people. It's their life. If they want to be carebears-kind of nice, it's their choice.

I can manage rude people. It's their life. If they want to be some badass punk, it's their choice.

BUT

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO PUT UP THREATS.

ESPECIALLY FUCKING PATHETIC THREATS.

I can be nice. I can be not nice.

I can be rude. I can be not rude.

I'm sorry for spreading the bad vibes. It's a nice day.

I just want to warn SOME people, if there are anybody else who are feeling just the same as that reader.

You guys are free to do whatever you want as long as you don't fuck with me.

If you get annoyed with the story, stop reading.

If you feel offended with the content, stop reading and delete it.

If you don't like how I'm doing things, stop reading, delete the book, unfollow me, block me, whatever the hell you want.

Just don't try to threaten me as if I'm going to follow your wishes just because you threatened me.

By taking off votes? Seriously?

*sighs*

Let's just pray that unicorns will tickle me today with good vibes.

TO EVERYONE ELSE, LET'S JUST BE CASUAL, COOL, CHILL, AND HAPPY YIPPIDY, OKAY?

The world is full of fucked up stuff as it is. Let's try to make it a better place by being cordial.

*imagines I'm cuddling Chowder's fluffy face*

aaaaa stressball of cuteness

Let's just think of the answer for this riddle from @MrRiddles.

"If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?"

The only answer I can think of is FOOD. lol

xoxo