It would make everything so much easier. She knew that with all her distractions her studies were suffering, despite her extra efforts. As much as she wished that all of these things never happened, she didn’t want to lose her memories.

After making herself look at least presentable she wandered down the stairs, it was a Saturday but she couldn’t face a whole day of trying to study and getting nowhere.

“Morning Hermione!” Ron called from the armchair in front of the fire.

Ginny and Harry were huddled up on one end of the couch and Ron was giving them a watchful eye from the chair. Hermione might almost have managed a laugh.

“Morning, what are you all up to today?” She asked as she sat in the opposite armchair.

“There are a couple of trains going to Hogsmeade, what do you guys think?” Harry suggested.

Ron shrugged a little before Ginny piped up. “Sounds like fun.”

“So is it just the two of us?” Harry asked, a little too hopefully.

“No, I’m coming.” Ron said flatly.

Hermione’s lips twitched into a little smile. She had missed them all so much.

“Hermione?” They all looked over to her and she thought for a minute, it would be a welcome distraction.

“Uh, why not?” She smiled feebly.

“Oh, before I forget, Luna was looking for you.” Ginny said.

“Did she say why?” Hermione asked.

“No… she just said that she would probably be down by the lake in the morning. She said you’d know where it was. She came to see you yesterday at dinner but you were asleep so I told her I’d let you know.”

“Thanks Ginny, I might go and see her and meet you all in Hogsmeade.”

“Okay, what’s the time?” Harry asked.

“Almost eleven.” Ron yawned.

“Was I really in bed for that long?” Hermione said quietly.

“I think we all were, the cold weather just makes you want to sleep.” Harry looked in danger of yawning as well.

“We’ll leave around midday; did you want to meet in the Three Broomsticks?” Ginny asked as Harry let out a silent yawn.

“Sure, I’ll go and see Luna.” She stood up quietly and gave a weak smile as she headed out of the common room.

“Is she alright?” Ron watched her leave with a puzzled look.

“I don’t know, she seems a bit off doesn’t she.” Ginny wasn’t sure what was wrong.