Chapter 33 - Married

"Adam! We need you out in five minutes!" Tim said. He opened the door and saw Adam in his black suit and red tie. "Is this all really necessary? It feels stupid." Adam whined.

"You look great Adam! James is gonna love it. Now get out here the wedding is about to start." Tim said.

Caleb popped in and looked at Adam as well. "Yeah come on bro, you don't need anything else."

"You do though. Your bag isn't straight." Adam said fixing his brother's bag.  "Dude, I'm not wearing it to the wedding. I'm your best man, I wanna look good." Caleb said proudly, "Are you getting cold feet?"

"No, cold horns." Adam corrected. He slammed his head on the table and groaned. "What if James says no? What if he doesn't love me? What if the marriage doesn't work out?"

Tim and Caleb both sat next to Adam. "Adam, you and James have been dating for years. You loved each other even after so many years apart. That's a strong bond. How could you even doubt how much James loves you?"

"You guy's have both been through so much! This just means you guys are gonna be closer. It's another amazing chapter of your lives. You guys can take on anything." Tim said.

"Thanks you guys. I think I'm ready now." Adam said. He got up and walked out to the altar.

•~•

"James! It's almost time!" Jaiden said walking into his room. James was getting his hair done by Maaz at the moment.  James' outfit was the same as Adam's but white and had a light blue tie. "Oh hey best girl!" Maaz said.

"Uh, Maaz. Adam is already at the alter. You need to go." Jaiden said. Maaz jumped and ran out. "Now, that he's gone, how ya feeling? Today is a very important day."

"Don't remind me." James sighed. "Jaiden, I'm terrified. I love him so much. All I want is everything to go alright. He's my best friend and the love of my life. No one makes me happier."

"James that's what love is! It's scary, terrifying, and confusing. It makes your stomach fill up with butterflies. It makes your legs go numb. Your face turns pink and you can't speak. But it is so worth it in the end. You get someone who knows you better than you know yourself. Someone who makes your life better. Someone you can trust. Adam feels that way about you and you feel that way about him. Now go to him James, go be with your love!" Jaiden said dramatically.

"Yes! Yes I will!" James said walking out of his room.

•~•

The wait was over. It was starting. Friends, family, and fellow animators all watching. James slowly walked down the aisle. Adam starred at James from afar. He admired his future husband's outfit. His heart was pounding out of his chest but looking at James made him feel better, he felt like he could do it.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Robert James Rallison and Adam Oritz Jr. There hearts bounding together in holy matrimony." Maaz said. "First we will have the vows."

"Adam, I know we've been through a lot together. From high school to animators, it's been crazy. I honestly can't think of anyone I would of done it with than you. Your hyperactive energy always made me laugh. How you would go to the Moon and back just to make me feel special. I promise that I'll do everything in my power to make sure you feel that way. I vow that no matter how devilish you are, that I'll always love and appreciate you."

"Jameson, you always pushed me to be better. You wanted me to not be shy about being a demon. Even though other people pushed me down you picked me up. You made me feel like I could do anything I wanted. I learned to express myself because of you. Your positive attitude always helped on the hardest days. Being around you made it so hard for me to feel sad. You mean everything to me James. No one can replace you. I promise I'll make you feel loved every single day. I vow to take care of you just as well as you take care of me. I vow to be myself for the rest of my life."

The two held hands and looked over at Maaz. "James, do you take Adam to be your loving husband. Through good and bad, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Maaz asked. "I do." James whispered, with tears in his eyes.

"Adam, do you take James to be your loving husband. Through good and bad, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Adam nodded and smiled, "I do."

"Than by the power invested in me, I happily pronounce you spouses for life. You may kiss your husband." Maaz said happily. The two, now married, couple pulled each other into a kiss as everyone clapped and cheered.

(Mmm. Your tears are delicious guys. Anyways, this is a big moment. I kinda like to think of the book in three parts : Highschool James and Adam, Adult James and Adam, and this last part. Yes, we are sadly entering the third and last part of the book. I'm sorry :( I didn't mean to make you cry more. Have some choccy milk. I still have the alternate endings so that's cool. I have more shorts and other stuff too. It's not over yet. Hope you enjoyed the wedding. See ya and keep these tears coming :) Also I wrote this at 1 AM so you better like it >:( Ok bye, ILY. <3)