1K Reads!

We're at 1K reads! Thank you guys so much for getting this book to over 1,000 reads. It's really awesome knowing that so many of you like this story. I've been working on more chapters and thinking up lots of ideas.

I kinda wanted to do a QnA but I don't think I would do that here. I answer questions most of the time anyway..If you do have a question for me or one of the characters of something answer it for you. I honestly don't know what to do for this. It's my third book to hit over 1,000 reads.

I freaking love you guys so much. I'm really excited for where this is going. I even have an idea for an ending already. I just wanna thank you guys for being here. You all are so great! I wish I could do something personal for each of you.

If you have any suggestions let me know I guess. Anyway here's a short. It has a little fluffy. :

James : *gets on top of Adam and starts covering his cheek with kisses and tiny licks*

Adam : "James, stop it! That tickles." *starts giggling*

James : "You're so adorable!" *continues*

Adam : "No you! Stop tickling me." *starts squirming*

James : "Stop moving!" *nuzzles face into Adam's chest*

Adam : *starts brushing James' hair*

James : *goes back to kissing Adam*

Adam : "Jameson!"

James : "I have to give you a break every so often. I don't want you wetting the bed."

Adam : "James I'm 22! I'm not gonna pee on a bed."

James : "If you say so."

Adam : *starts laughing harder and pushes James off*

James : "Told you."

Adam : "No, I just need to catch my breath, and do this." *pulls James into a passionate kiss*

James : *starts giggling*

Adam : "And also you were right."

James : "I love you. You're cutie."

Adam : "I'm not a cutie, but I love you too."