Chapter 29- Kane.

(Here we go~ I'm back. :)

2175 Words.)

After a night out at a restaurant/bar we walked around until we reached the lake, sitting calmly and talking like normal.

No supernatural powers, no blood drinking, just friends hanging out.

"Hey, you feeling better now?" Namjoon asked, wrapping an arm around me.
"Of course, with you around I can overcome anything." I smile before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I'm going to go find a spot to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." Hobi called.
"Be careful!" Jimin yelled back from the edge of the water.
Hoseok walked off into the woods where we no longer could see him, so I looked up at the night sky. The stars shined shades of blue, just like the full moon.

"Guys, I hear something across the lake." Jimin warned.
"It's just a animal, or it's Hoseok." Jin blows him off, playing with some lake water.
"No it sounds big. Really, really big." Jimin turned, looking genuinely scared.
"Why don't I hear anything?" I ask.
"I don't know-" just before anyone something roared from the tree line, shaking the ground. We all scrambled to our feet, looking around to find a source.

"Hell no- I'm not dealing with that." Taehyung turned to run but Jungkook stopped him.
"Where's Hoseok? He had to hear that!"
"Hobi! Hobi it's time to go-" before I could finish there was a shadow that fell from the trees with a loud thump. I looked down to see Hoseok unconscious, covered in his own blood.

"Hey there Alex! Long time no see." A familiar voice called from the water.
"Kane what did you do to him!" I shout.
"Just knocked him out! I didn't kill him." He smirked at me.
"I'll kill you." I growl, running to the water.

"Alex!" Namjoon tried chasing me. The second I hit the water I froze it over, causing kain to so slide around off balance. "Not as easy as walking on water huh?" I glare.
"You'll pay for that." He huffed before whistling. What felt and sounded like a stampede came rushing towards us, finally stopping at the ice edge. It was a large dark red eyed creature. Much bigger than us.
"That's a homunculus, get back!" Jin called after is. We jumped back as the creature smashed the ice, sending shards of it flying past everyone.

Namjoon's eyes turned blue before the ice gathered into one, leaving the lake void of ice and water, a giant nine tailed fox replacing it.
"It's as big as that thing, but can it withstand it?" Jin asked namjoon.
"I don't know, but we need to run-" as we all turned to run, Jungkook with Hoseok on his back, we cane face to face with Kane again. This time, he had friends.

Rita.

Her boyfriend.

Miyoung.

"What are you doing with him?" I ask Rita.
"I got a better offer with namjoons dad, sorry." She crosses her arms. The two giants behind us clashed, teeth sinking into flesh, claws ripping at one another.

"Move." I growled.

"Make us princess." Kane smirked.

I felt my anger rise, my body boiling hot.

"Come on little girl! Or are you too scared?" They laugh.

"Move!" I roared at them, the wind whirling around us, pushing all of them back, including the monster behind us.

"Let's run and ask questions later!" Jin grabbed my hand, yanking me off into the woods where the others followed.

I heard footsteps to our right, and sure enough there was miyoung.
"You forgot I'm half of what you are. You won't get away from me." She smirked.