Chapter 21- Jaehyun.

(This is short so I'll do a double update. 1585 words.)

  It's been months since I got back home. By now we had all caught up on class work and we just graduated a few hours ago. I hadn't heard from my mother or sister, but by now it didn't hurt me as bad. They chose this.

"I wish my dad could have been there." I told them as we set everything up for the party. We had two hours before everyone showed up, since graduation was a little early.
"I wish your family would have been there for you, to support you." Hoseok commented.
"You guys are like my family."
Everyone smiles at me as we all sit down, done with the party preparations.

"Hey, so theres a girl that is challenging the 'mysterious guy' at the number one spot." RiTa laughs.
"Oh really now?" I smile.

"Who's number one anyway?" Yoongi asks.
"Sure as hell isn't a guy." I laughed.
"Nope, not a guy." RiTa agrees.
"A girl? Impressive.. so who is she?" Jimin asks.
"You're looking at her." I smile.
"What!?" The seven men yell.
"Hey, doesn't this girl have to be at the second place spot before she can challenge you?" Yoongi asked.
"No. If you have the guts then I'll race anyone."
"I'll keep that in mind."
"Please do."

To pass the time we all joked around, eventually people filled the mansion. Of course as soon as the boys came back they got a mansion, which everyone lives in, including me as of today. Mom hadn't payed any of the bills so that was the end of that house.

The pool was lit up with neon lights, people were outside drinking and dancing. The entire downstairs area was filled with speakers, loud music playing of course.

"Hey, you here alone?" A guy asks, sitting next to me.
"No, I'm the girlfriend of the guy hosting this party." I tell him with a smile, trying to be kind.
"Thats disappointing, I should have known someone like you would be taken already. I'd still like to introduce myself, I'm Jaehyun. I hope you wouldn't mind at least getting aquatinted as friends." He smiles.
"I don't have a problem with that at all." I tell him.

Jaehyun and I sat and talked for a while, he was a nice guy, and he didn't try flirting again, which I appreciated. He eventually ran off to probably find another girl, a single girl.

"Who was that?" Namjoon asks, walking up to me.
"His name was Jaehyun."
"What did he want? Did you know him?"
"He wanted to get to know me, as friends. I didn't before he introduced himself." I told him. His eyebrow twitched.
"Of course. You let him know I'm your boyfriend right?"
"Yes I did Namjoon, relax. I'm not going to cheat on you." I said, standing.
"That's not what I'm worried about, I'm worried about these other guys." He said, pulling me closer to him.

I smelled his drink, which was blood and alcohol mixed. It smelled great.

"Whats this?" I asked, pretending to not know as I snatched it from him.
"Hey- don't drink that." He warned trying to get it back.
"Why not?" I asked, playing dumb as I took a sip. I faked disgust and handed it back to him, "What the hell?"
"I told you." He sighed.
"That's.."
"Yeah. Yeah it is."
"Gross. I'm going to go throw up now.." I faked being nauseous and ran off, wondering to mine and Namjoons room.
Everyone kept the bedroom doors locked so the guests couldn't get in and use them, so I had to unlock it and lock it back once I was inside. I sat down on the bed and checked my phone, but as soon as I read the time I heard yelling and cheering from outside. I walked out on the balcony to see everyone down at the pool, of course people were swimming with clothes on, and some without. Nobody was fully naked, but still.