Chapter 12- Secrets.

(2149 Words)

//Alex's POV\\

"Are you jealous?" I ask.
"N-no." As soon as he said it you could tell he cursed himself.
"That was an obvious lie." Jimin chuckled.
"You shut up, you're the one still flirting with your ex." Namjoon snapped.
"Then my plan worked. I'll leave now guys, byeeee-" Jimin said as he shut the door behind him.

"What the hell?" Namjoon sighed.
"He was trying to make you jealous.. that makes sense.." I mumble.
I heard Namjoon sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry for all this-"
"No it's okay." I smile. He looked hurt, but why? "What's wrong?" I ask, my smile faltering.
"Do you still have feelings for him like he does for you?"
"What? You think I have feelings for Jimin still?"
"It would make sense." He said looking at anything other than me.
"No you idiot, I don't. Not after everything he's done. He's nothing more than a friend to me. Why are you worried about that?"
"I just thought.. maybe.. uhm.."
"Thought what?"
"I.."
"Namjoon. Are you still trying to hide it?" I broke. I can't hide the fact that I know exactly how he feels anymore.
"Hide w-what?" He says quickly, still not daring to look at me.
"Promise me you won't kill Jimin?" I ask.
"What did he tell you?" Namjoon asked, finally looking at me. He was mad, at Jimin of course.
"He told me exactly what you think he told me." I admit.
Namjoon growled in response and turned, running his fingers through his hair again.
"You should have just told me."
"That's not as easy as you'd think."
"Oh I know it wouldn't be easy, but it's just me. You shouldn't be that worried."
"Still.."
"Namjoon, Hey, look at me." I say stepping closer to him, he looks over at me, fear flashing in his eyes for the first time that I've known him.
"Alex, please don't hate me.." he said, surprising me.
"I could never hate you." I say, hugging him. This time, he was surprised.
"Namjoon.."
"Hmm?" He asked as he hugged me back.
"Please don't think I hate you, or think differently of you. Please don't think I still have feelings for Jimin."

He said nothing as he hugged me tighter.
"Be more honest with me, okay? You don't have to hide things from me." I say, looking up at him.
"Alright.. how about I help you put stuff up?" He asks, smiling.
I nod and grab two bags, he grabs the rest and he go to my room.

"Is it raining?" I ask, looking out the window. It was, and it was raining hard.
"Yeah, it's been raining for a while now, though I think it's getting worse." He says putting the bags down on my bed.
"You should probably go home before it gets too bad-" just as I say it, the lights go out.
"Great.." I heard Namjoon sigh.

The only light was from the streetlight from outside my room, so I cautiously made my way over to the window and opened the black out curtains to let whatever light I could in.
"I can't see a damn thing and my phone is on the dresser.. I hate this." I complain.
"Here." I heard Namjoon move around, then see his figure appear in front of me. The light didn't exactly reach to the side of the room he was in so I couldn't see him at all.
"How-"
"I can see just fine." He chuckles.
"Sorry I'm not a vampire with night vision." I huff. I check the time on my phone, it was already 11:38. Then, the thunder and lightning started. I jumped slightly, startled by the loud sound of the thunder.
"Don't tell me you're afraid of thunder." Namjoon laughed, walking back to where he was before. He was probably going to go sit on my bed.
"No, I was just startled by the sudden noise." I huff, turning on my flashlight on my phone.
I look over and see Namjoon drop a black box in one of the bags and put that and the other bags in the floor, pretending he did nothing. He sat down and looked up at me.
"What was that?" I ask.
"What was what?" He asks, looking confused.
I glare at him as I sit at he foot of my bed. "Never mind." I sigh.

I heard the front door slam shut. Hoseok.
"Hey Alex-" Hoseok starts as he opens the door.
"I turned the power back on.." he mumbled.
"Okay? What's wrong?" I ask.
"Why is the light switched off and why are you alone with Namjoon?"
"It's not switched off is it?"
"Ah I turned it off so we wouldn't be blinded when it suddenly came back on with the power."
"Doesn't explain why you're alone in the dark with Namjoon!" Hoseok complained.
"He was helping me with the bags-" I say as Hoseok flips the light switch without warning. "You're going to blind me doing that!"
"I'm sorry." He pouts.
"I'll just go." Namjoon chuckled, standing up. "I'll see you two later." He then walks past Hoseok who sighs and walks off as well.