Chapter 5-Mistakes

(2224 words)

A few weeks have passed with nothing very interesting happening, RiTa was angry with me but after I told her what her boyfriend did she left me alone only because she feels guilty.

By now I'm dating Jimin, and to my surprise RiTa is quite happy for me.

"Hey baby." Jimin says to get my attention.
"What is it?" I ask as I look up at him. We're laying on the couch watching Blood at his apartment.
"You don't actually think vampires could be real, do you?"
"No way, we'd know about it by now."
"Hey, think about it, they didn't know about it either!"
"You're stupid." I laugh.
"We will see who is right some day."
"Sure, whatever you say."
"Do you think you could come to a party with me tonight?" He asks out of the blue.
"What kind of party?" I ask.
"Well.. it's exactly the kind of party you think, but me and Namjoon are going, at least I think he is too, so it will be fine! I just really want you to come with me." He says with a smile.
"I can't say no to that face.." I tell him.
"Yes! We will leave around 8:30 then. We need to get changed before the party, want to run by your house?"
"You mean I can't wear my cozy pajamas?" I joke.
"Oh yeah, because that's what you wear to a party." He laughs.
"Lets go ahead and go, I need to shower too." I say as I get up.
"Can I join?" Jimin asks as he stopped Blood from playing.
"No, gross." I say, rolling my eyes.
"I was only kidding baby." He smiles.

I change into the clothes I was going to wear back home. I had been staying with Jimin for a while, it was a common thing for us. I'd stay at his place a few nights and go back home, all we would do is watch shows, he would drink and I would maybe have one or two wine coolers, sometimes we would go out, and we never did anything worse than make out.

He drove me back home, as soon as I unlocked the door my dog, Vanity, started barking. She usually was a pretty quiet dog, but any time Jimin came in it would take her a minute or two to calm down.
"That husky of yours really doesn't like me does she?" He asked as he stuck his hand out to her.
She would never get near him either, she just didn't seem to like him.
"Ah she's just not used to you." I say as I walk up to my room.
"Right." He says as he followed me.

He started digging through my clothes before I got the chance.
"Hey! Don't just go through a girls clothes like that!"
"You're my girlfriend, chill... you should wear this." He said as he threw an outfit on my bed.
I looked through everything and I was pleasantly surprised.

Black pants, white shirt, and a thin black jacket.

"Wear these with it." He said putting a beautiful necklace I didn't recognize on top of the shirt.

"Where did this come from?" I ask.
"It's a gift. Do you like it?"
"Yes of course." I smile and give him a quick kiss.
He tells me to hold my hair up as he puts it on me.

"It suits you." He says as he gets my clothes.

*****

By now everyone that was supposed to be at the party was there and we couldn't find Namjoon, so eventually we just sat down on the couch and jimins friends came up to talk.
Jimin had been drinking from the start, but I had known he would.

Jimin sat with his drink in hand and his arm wrapped around me.
His friends left to go play a game of some sort, then Jimin being Jimin when he drinks, he starts kissing my neck. Jimin has a thing for thighs and necks it seems.

I try to swat him off but knowing how he is drunk I wasn't surprised that he wouldn't get off. Sometimes he would do that for a while, but he keeps doing it longer than usual.
"Jimin! Quit-"

"Jimin, PDA." I heard a familiar voice say.

Namjoon.

I looked up at an obviously annoyed Namjoon.