Chapter 7- Min Yoongi.

(1992 words)

I screamed and fell flat on my ass, watching as the man stepped closer and closer to me.

"Min Yoongi! Stop right there!" I hear Namjoon growl.
Jimin runs up and pushes the man back.

Yoongi?

"What the fuck!? What the actual fuck?!" I yell as Namjoon walks over to Jimin.

"Alex! Are you okay? I'm so sorry he-"
"What the fuck is he?!" I say, scared out of my damn mind.
"Hey, don't worry about that, now get up off the ground.." Jimin said, helping me up.
"Jimin.. Namjoon.." I mutter as I see the mans eyes return to normal as he stares me down, Namjoon watched him carefully.

"He's a demon, Princess." Jimin told me.
"He's a what?" I ask, taken back.
"Jimin!" Namjoon barked.
"What? She already saw it, you can't hide it now Namjoon." Namjoon only growled in response.
"You're kidding, right? This is some really funny joke right?" I ask.
"I'm not kidding Alex. The only human here is you."
I felt my heart stop as I stared at him. His eyes flashed red causing me to step back farther.
"Don't worry, we won't hurt you." He smirked.
"Namjoon.. RiTa.. is he telling me the truth?" I asked, panicked. I'm so ready to just run for it.
They both look at the ground.
"Are we going to sit and talk about how you three are petty vampires or?" I hear the man talk.
"It's better than whatever you had planned." Namjoon said.
"Whatever. She interrupted me."
"I won't do it again, nor will I speak of it." I say quickly, hoping the man wouldn't kill me.
"Leave her alone. She's the last human you want to mess with, got it Yoongi?" Namjoon threatened.
"Yeah yeah. Moods been ruined, see you later." He huffed, walking off.

I still had no clue what was really going on.

"Come with me, I'll explain-"
"Did he say Vampires?"
"Yes.." Jimin admits.
"You don't actually think vampires could be real, do you?" I ask, mocking him. He has asked that when we were watching Blood. "I guess you were right. So that's why you stayed glued to my neck. You just wanted to drain me." I glare, anger replacing the fear I had felt.
"No I didn't." He defended.
"Then-"
"Listen, I controlled myself around you. But I was drunk and it's harder to hold back, so I hurt someone else. Is that any better? No, but I didn't want to hurt you. That's what really happened. I hurt that other girl so I didn't hurt the girl I cared about." He told me.
"You.. all three of you.."

My head was a jumbled mess. I don't know what to think. Are they really serious? They're vampires? And that other guy was a demon? Do they think I'm that much of a gullible idiot?

"Are you okay Alex?" RiTa asks.
"Fine. Just fine." I say turning away from the three of them.
"Something tells me you aren't fine." Namjoon said as I felt an arm wrap around my waist.
"Talk to us.." Jimin said, making me realize it was him who has his arm around my waist.
"Get off me Jimin." I snap.
"Okay.." he said, letting go of me. He did walk in front of me however, so I looked down.

He grabbed my face, making me look up. Namjoon quickly grabbed his wrist and took Jimin's hand off me.

"Yoongi is Baphomet, do research on him if you want. Do you want me to take you home or do you want to find someone else?" Namjoon asked.
"Please let me take you home.." Jimin spoke up, giving me a pleading look.
"Why should I let you of all people take me home?"
"I want to talk to you. Please just hear me out." He begged.
"Park Jimin begging for someone to hear him out? I never thought I'd see the day he actually fell for someone! Much less a human!" RiTa says from behind me.
I look at Namjoon who only shrugs in response.
"Fine. I'll hear you out just this once..if you answer all my questions honestly. And don't try to kill me.." I say.
"Of course princess."
"Oh, and can you stop with the princess thing?"
"I'll try but I make no promises." He smiles.