Chapter 10- Kim Seokjin

( 2309 words)

I walked into the dim room, looking at her. The moonlight from the window and two lamps were the only things that made anything visible in the room.

I pulled a chair next to the bed, hesitantly grabbing her hand after I sat down.
"Alex.. I know you're asleep and you can't hear me.. but I want to say I'm sorry anyway, for the way I've been treating you. I shouldn't have ignored you, both times I was wrong to try. No matter what I don't think I could ever ignore you for long. I hope you c an forgive me when you wake up, and I hope you can forgive me for kissing you.. Alexia.. I think I love you.." I confessed. I knew she was asleep, I knew she didn't really hear it, but it somehow still felt better to say.. to even admit to myself.

I looked up and noticed her head move, causing me to pull my hands away from hers. "Alex? Are you awake?"
"Where am I? Where are the others?" She asked, opening her eyes.
"You're at the Hospital, you lost a lot of blood. The others are outside waiting. The doctor probably just didn't want so many people in here at once so we wouldn't disturb you."
"What exactly happened? The last thing I remember was yelling at you.. I'm so sorry.. I don't know what came over me."
"It's okay, don't worry about that." I tell her. She forgot.. I guess that's a good thing.
"I'll go tell the others you're awake-"
"Namjoon Wait." She said grabbing my arm as I tried to get up.
"What's the matter?" I ask, sitting back down.
"I want an explanation. It's just me and you now. Please just tell me why you've been avoiding me." She begged.

I didn't mean to hurt her..

//Alex's POV\\

I knew why he wasn't talking to me, but I wanted to hear him say it. I wanted to hear it directly from him.

"Well.. I uhm.. I guess I just thought I put you in too much danger." He said staring at the floor.
"I'm not afraid of that."
"You should be."
"I'm not afraid of any of you. I'm not afraid of anything that could come from you guys."
"You realize how insane that is, right?" He chuckled.
"I don't care."
"Alright you fearless woman, I'll keep that in mind." He said, standing. I could see a smirk on his face, even if it was dim.
"Is that it?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's it."
He answered a call and stopped paying attention to me after reading the caller ID. "What is it Jimin?"

Suddenly as I stared at him, I remembered what happened before I passed out.

He kissed me..?

"What's wrong? Alex?" Namjoon asked, his phone still in his hand, staring back at me.
"Nothing." I answer, looking away.

I heard him chuckle.

I don't know how long I spaced out for while staring at him.

"She's definitely awake. You guys are allowed in now that she's awake?....... okay." He said hanging up.
"All five are coming in now?" I ask.
"Yeah, is that a problem?" He asked.
"There's something I wanted to ask you about, but it can wait." I say just as the door opened.

"Alex!" Hoseok yelled, running over to me, hugging me.
"Hi- can you not crush me?" I laugh.
"Sorry.. I'm just glad you're okay." He smiles, letting go of me.

I looked over at the others, who had relieved smiles on their faces.

"So did you talk to her?" Hoseok asked Namjoon.
"Yeah, I did." He said looking out the window.
"You seem so interested." Jimin said sarcastically.
"He's about as interested as Yoongi usually is." Jungkook laughed.
"Shut up." Yoongi snapped.
"Chillllll." Tae interrupted.