Chapter 15-Cars.

(1932 words)

"Are you okay?" I was worried about Hoseok, who is sitting in the emergency room bruised and cut up.
"I'm fine Alex, I promise." Hoseok sighed.
"What happened exactly?"
"I don't know. I was driving one minute and the next thing I know some dumbass hits me."
"Are they hurt?"
"No. Not at all." He scoffs. "All he was worried about was his precious truck. What about my car?! It's done for. I actually liked that one!" He whined.
"Like it would be a problem for you to get a new one." Jin chuckled.

Did I mention there are eight of us here? Me, Namjoon, Miyoung, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jin.

"I said I liked that one."
"Get the same model then." Jin rolled his eyes.
"It's expensive."
"That a problem?"
"Yes! I don't blow my money like some of you!"
"Hey!" Jungkook yelled. Apparently he was the main one to do it then.
"I meant in general Kookie."
"Oh okay." He smiles. He seems so innocent, how on earth is he like them?

"What are you again?" I ask.
"Me? Angel." Jungkook smiled.
"Lies! Azazel, Fallen angel. He's a deceptive little thing, he looks all cute and sweet now but it's all a lie." Tae warned.
Jungkook frowned, "Tae!"
"What? It's true."

"Hoseok?" The Doctor says entering.
"Yes?"
"We're going to discharge you now, since everything was only minor. Have a great rest of your day."

*******

"Look at this one Hobi!" I heard Taehyung call from a car or two away.

Somehow we all ended up at a car dealership to get Hoseok a new car. Hoseok walked over to Taehyung as I looked around, holding Namjoons hand. I had been looking at cars for a while now, since I drove moms old car and it was just proving to come up with too many problems. It's not like I had the money for a new car yet, but I was working on it. I had been working summer jobs and I did have a part time job until this year when the coffee shop closed. I had most of my money saved up, but I needed to find another job soon to get enough.

"Why aren't we with Hoseok and the others?" Namjoon asked as I looked at a Black Audi A4.

It was too expensive for me but it couldn't hurt to look, right? "I was looking into getting s new one

"I was looking into getting s new one. Moms old car is just going to end up costing too much in repairs so it's better to get a new car. I'm not gonna get this one but it looks so nice.."

"Hey can I help you guys?" A lady came up and asked us as we looked at the car.
"Uh, yeah, do you think we could maybe test drive it?" Namjoon asked.
"Sure thing! I'll be right back." She smiled before walking off.

"Namjoon! Why'd you do that?"
"Oh just test drive it, you're looking so you might as well."

"Who's driving?" The lady asks, holing up the keys.
"Her." Namjoon smiles.

I sigh, taking the keys, smiling to myself. It couldn't hurt.

********

"Where were you guys?!" Hobi pouted as we walked up to them in the lobby.
"Driving." Namjoon shrugged.
"Driving? Driving what?"
"That black Audi A4."
"Oh, cool. Well I got a car myself." Hoseok grins, holding up the keys. "It's the Red Dodge Challenger."