1

Golden Disk Award 2020

Ryujin's POV

"Girls! Get ready with hair and makeup!"
Shouted our manager.

We weren't performing since this it was Day 2 of the award show but we were still there getting dressed because Day 2 meant the award ceremonies of the show was gonna' be held.

Our group ITZY was nominated for 5 awards in total.We were all very scared yet very excited.All 5 of us were fitted in white with sparkling silver glitter accents.

"Unnie,
I need to go to the bathroom" I said to Lia Unnie who was getting her makeup done.The others were getting their hair done and I finished first because we each randomly took out a numbered piece of paper to decide the order for hair and makeup and I picked first.

As I went out the door, I saw the bathroom just down the hall next to a vending machine.

'Let me get a snack then' I thought

I went back into the dressing room and shouted "You guys want anything, I saw a vending machine!"

After getting the list of foods they want from the vending machine, I set out to the bathroom.

'Tommorow X Together, Bangtan Sonyeodan, Twice, Got7' I talked to myself as I was going down the hall and reading the names that was on the dressing rooms when suddenly I bumped into somebody.

I almost fell when he caught as he put his arms on my waist to keep me from falling.I
quickly stood up right and bowed to the person.

It was Byeomgyu.He was my classmate for how many years now.We were friends before debut, talk and text here and there but after debut and put on a dating ban,
I rarely spoke to him.

"It's okay Ryujin-ssi, you almost fell anyway"
He said with a smile.

I smiled back and thanked him again.I waved and he went to his dressing room again.I then went to the bathroom and did whatever I needed to do.I went out from the stall and washed my hands.

I went out and walked straight to the vending machine next to it.I put in the money to pay for the snack.When I was getting Yeji Unnie's snack my coin fell.

Then, a hand suddenly grabbed it and gave it to me.Suprise suprise it was Byeomgyu again.He needed a boost of drink before the show.Ryujin knew this of course since she's known him for a long time now.

"What a coincidence I see you again" I said to him.

He replied "It surely is.Are those snacks for your members?
Im stuck on snack duty"

"No, just thought I'd get them them a lil' something before the show."
I said.

We chit chatted for a while until I finished of our conversation.I waved and went straight to our dressing room.They must think why I took so long.

I went back and gave them all there snacks and ate mine while on the sofa.

"Why'd take so long?" asked Yuna

"Be grateful that I actually got the snacks"
I replied with a smile.I couldn't think of the last time Byeomgyu spoke to me.