Reyna was set on leaving as soon as she got her friends home safe, even if Lexa wouldn't allow her back in Polis. She needed to get away from the Ark. The place that she once called home, but it never really was.

Reyna came to a halt when she heard the sound of heavy boots hitting the floor with light thuds. She pushed herself back against the wall. She had her sword in her hand ready to attack. The guard who was walking alone in the corridor next to the one she was in made a turn only to be met with Reyna's sword piercing right through his chest as she put her hand on his mouth to stop him from screaming.

He died within seconds and Reyna dropped his lifeless body down. She knew they would find out she was there soon enough, so she needed to get to level 5 as soon as possible.

The corridors seemed endless and there was many of them, they all looked alike and she had no idea in which direction she was supposed to go in.

After a few minutes of aimlessly strutting around, Reyna noticed a board on a wall and it said that she was on level 1. She huffed as she started moving again, trying to find an elevator or a staircase to go up.

Suddenly three guards appeared from the other end of the corridor she was walking in and their eyes widened at the sight of Reyna, they thought she was a grounder because of her clothes and warpaint.

Reyna acted quickly and ran towards them, throwing her sword towards one of them, the sword stabbed through the guard's chest killing him instantly.

She slid down on the floor kicked her feet at the ones left standing causing them to be thrown off of their legs and fall down flat on their backs. She pulled the sword out of the guard's chest and swung it at the other one's the throat.

The third one started running away but Reyna chased after him, he switched his direction into one of the other corridors getting out of her sight. She hurried after him and when she recognized his figure, she hurled her sword towards him, piercing it right through his back.

He fell down instantly and she ripped the sword out, wiping the blood off of it on the sides of her pants.

She sprinted through the hallways making random turns until she noticed a double door with two small windows on it. She looked through the windows and saw a staircase.

Reyna sighed in relief as she opened the door and sprinted up the countless stairs. At one point she came to a door that said "Level 2". She knew her friends weren't there so she climbed up again.

She passed level 3 and climbed up and recognized a door with a sign that said "Level 4" and she knew she was close to where she needed to be.

Suddenly she heard voices causing her to stop in her tracks. She heard footsteps going down the staircase, she heard voices coming from other people, by the sound of the voices she could recognize at least five of them.

And they were getting closer and closer, Reyna panicked and tried to open the door of level four. She pulled the handle but it didn't move, she tried again but then she realized it was locked. Causing her to grow more frustrated.

The voices got louder and Reyna heard a voice speak on a radio. "We have an emergency on level 1. It seems that an outsider from the Grounder army has made their way into the Mountain."

"We're on our way." One of the voices responded.

"What are our orders?"