(S3) chapter 4

☆☆☆☆

Morning at the town of kuoh.

In (y/n)'s room, he's sleeping along with kana holding each other.

When the sunlight hit them.

He start to wake up and look to se kana sleeping peacefully that made him smile remembered last night.

Y/N 'thought': She's cute sleeping. Said in his mind with a smile.

He kissed her forehead making her smile in her sleep, then she opened her eyes and yawn.

She looks at her fiancee and smile at him.

Kana: Morning love. Said with a smile.

He smile at her.

Y/N: Morning kana, how do you feel. Said with a smile.

She smile at him even more.

Kana: Sore from last night, sona was right you go rough. Said with a smile.

She sits up and stretched a bit but flinch to feel her lower half a bit in pain.

He noticed.

Y/N: Sorry about that. Said with a worried look.

She smile at him.

Kana: Don't worry love I know that you cant control yourself with your dragon side acting up. Said with a smile.

Then she lean close to him pressing her chest against his making him blush a bit.

She smirk on a lust manner.

Kana: I don't regret my decision and I hope for more from now on. Said with a lust look.

Which made his face turn red and felt his member getting hard, that got her to noticed.

She smirk even more and decided to go again but in a different location.

Then she came out of the bed naked and walk to the bathroom while swaying her hips.

He couldn't help but look and his dragon side isn't making it easy for him.

She stops at the door of the bathroom and looks at him.

Kana: Care to join me dragon boy. Said with a lust look.

Which was his breaking point.

He quickly went after her when she quickly got in the shower and turn on the water until her hug her from behind.

☆☆Lemon☆☆

She moan to fee his hands groping her breast.

He lean close to her ear.

Y/N: Like that my crimson rose. Said with a smirk.

She felt her spine shiver of the way he spoke and couldn't help to be turn on.

Kana: More than anything. Said with a lust look.

Then she almost scream when she felt his member entering her core again and start moving fast.

She couldn't help moan louder to feel his member deep inside her.

Kana: So *moan* good *moan* harder. Said with a lust look.

He did so without a second thought because his dragon side is kicking him again.