chapter 3

Morning in the town of kuoh.

At the hyoudou residents, (y/n) just woke up took a shower and then glances at the mark, thinking about what happened and this unknown power he unleashed and what he did during it lost in his anger to attack.

Then he heard a knock on the door.

Ms.hyoudou: Son are you awake?. Said through the door.

Y/N: Yeah I'm up. Said with a neutral look.

Ms.hyoudou: Good breakfast is almost ready and can you wake issei please. Said through the door.

Y/N: Sure. Said with a neutral look.

Then he put on the bandages, dressed and headed to his brother's room.

He knock.

Y/N: Yo issei you awake. Said with a neutral look.

It took a few seconds for his answer.

Issei: Y-Yeah I'm awake. Said through the door.

Y/N: Good get dressed mom said breakfast is almost ready. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Yeah I'll be down soon. Said through the door.

Then (y/n) headed down for breakfast while still in thought.

When he got there and eats his breakfast his parents noticed something wrong with him.

Ms.hyoudou: Is something wrong (y/n)?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: It's nothing just thinking that's all. Said with a neutral look.

Then his father made a perverted grin.

Mr.hyoudou: Your thinking about a pretty girl. Said with a perverted grin.

Then he flinch because his son looks at him with a serious look.

Y/N: Dad keep your perverted thoughts to yourself or you will have a very bad day. Said with a serious look.

He shake in fear and nodded.

His mother smile at this and feels happy that (y/n) wasn't corrupted by her husband's habit like he did to issei.

Then issei came in and sit to eat breakfast.

Then he looks at his brother.

Issei: Hey bro. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: What is it?. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: What happened yesterday?. Said with a questionable look.

He thought of something.

Y/N: You were with one your perverted friends home watching something perverted and it was late so I went to get you, beat you up along with your friends and drag you home. Said with a neutral look.

That got him to think about it but before he ask he sees his brother's eyes making looking to his parents direction and he understood.

Issei: Oh yeah now I remember, DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO BEAT ME UP FOR THAT. Said with a smile but yelling with a anger look.

Y/N: Like I said I don't give mercy to perverts. Said with a neutral look.

Then issei stand up.