chapter 5

In a dream.

(Y/N) opened his eyes and looks around to see a hall.

Y/N: Where am I?. Said with a confused look.

Then he heard crying and follows the sound.

Then he arrived in a room and sees two people but there blurred to see their faces, the male standing beside the female sitting on the bed while holding a blue bundle..

He went close to see and to his surprise he sees himself as a baby.

Then he heard the voices of the two people in the room.

Female: Is ok my little dragon mommy's here. Said.

That got his baby self to calm down and opened his eyes.

Male: He has your hair and eyes but he has my looks. Said.

Then he looks at her.

Male: Thought a name for him?. Said.

Female: Yes his name is (y/n). Said.

That got (y/n) surprised at this.

Before he could say anything a flash of light appeared out of nowhere and he closed his eyes because of the bright light.

Then he heard a voice.

???: Be strong young dragon your awakening of your true power is near. Said out of nowhere.

Then suddenly he opened his eyes seeing he is in his room and looks towards the ceiling.

Y/N 'thought': That dream it felt so real and familiar but why?. Said in his mind with a confused look.

Before he could get up he felt two weights on him, he tried to move his arm then he heard a moan which made him stop and looks to see something moving under the sheets.

Y/N 'thought': What the?. Said in his mind with a confused look.

Then he moved his left arm to move the sheets.

His face turn crimson red at what he sees.

Kana sleeping on his right side and akeno sleeping on top of him and their naked.

Y/N 'thought': WHAT THE HELL!?. Yelled in his mind with a panic look.

He start to calm down a little.

Y/N 'thought': Ok calm down, this must be a dream yeah that's it. I'll close my eyes, then opened them and they are gone. Said in his mind with a nervous look.

He closed his eyes for a few minutes and opened them to see them still there and naked.

Y/N 'thought': NOT A DREAM THIS IS REAL!!. Yelled in his mind with a panic look.

Then he sees akeno waking up, she looks at him and smile in a lust manner.

Akeno: Morning (y/n) like what you see?. Said with a lust look.

He sweat nervously.

Y/N: What are you two doing here?. Said with a nervous look.

Before she could say anything.

Kana start to wake then she sit up and sees (y/n) and akeno staring at her, her face turn red matching her hair.

She covered herself.

Kana: DON'T LOOK YOU PERVERT!!. Yelled with a nervous look while her face red.

He turn away and akeno giggled.