(S2) chapter 11

Evening.

At the occult research club.

Rias along with her peerage, kana, (y/n) and kuroka are standing in front of a door covered in chains and yellow tape.

Rias got orders from her brother sirzechs to release the other bishop.

Y/N: So this is where your other bishop is?. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded.

Rias: Yes at first my bishop has grown powerful that I couldn't control and decided to seal in this room. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at her.

Y/N: Seriously. Said with a questionable look.

Kana: Yes (y/n) and also has been doing special contracts by computer. Said with a neutral look.

That got the hyoudou brothers surprised.

Issei: Man this one could be this powerful. Said with a surprised look.

Then rias use her magic to break the seal.

Koneko: The seal is broken. Said with a neutral look.

Rias went to grab the door knob and opened.

Then they heard a scream.

That got confused looks by the hyoudou brothers along with asia and koroka.

They see in the room pink with some stuff toys in it and in the center if the room there's a coffin.

They hear a whimpering sound in it.

They see rias walking towards the coffin.

Rias: Hello, how are you?. Said with a smile.

???: What's going on?. Said from within the coffin.

Rias: The seal is broken so you can finally go outside. Said with a smile.

Akeno went to open the coffin.

Then reveal to see a young kid same age as koneko with blonde hair, red eyes and wearing a girl school uniform.

???: No I don't want to come out, it's scary outside. Said with a fear look.

That got both brother's surprised to see the kid.

Meliodas: Wow a hot blonde haired girl. Said in his mind.

(Y/N) was about to say something until he sniff the kids scent.

He widen his eyes a little.

Y/N 'thought': Meliodas sorry to disappoint but he's a dude. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

It was silence in his mind until.

Meliodas: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!, I WILL NOT BE GAY ELIZABETH LET ME TOUCH YOU!!. Yelled in his mind.

Elizabeth scream in his mind.

That got (y/n) annoyed of his ancestor antic.

Then heard a punch sound.

Draex:<Knock out.> Said in his mind.

He sigh.

Issei: Whoa a cute blonde hair girl like asia. Said with a grin.