(S2) chapter 6

At the abandoned building.

Rias along with akeno, kana, sona and tsubaki are looking at the others except for (y/n) who is looking at the others.

Rias: You guys disobey my orders and go after the enemy and working with the exorcists that we don't want to get involved. Said with a neutral look.

Issei flinch at this.

Sona looking at saji.

Sona: Saji I'm disappointed, you never been cautious. Said with a neutral look.

He flinch as well.

Rias looks at (y/n).

Rias: I know that your not my servant but that was reckless (y/n) to fight against the enemy. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: I know that but I can't just stand by and watch my friends fighting a powerful enemy, plus I almost got through to kiba but when he saw valper galilei well you know. Said with a neutral look.

She sigh and looks at koneko.

Rias: I'm more surprised that you joined as well koneko why?. Said with a questionable look.

She looks down.

Koneko: Because I don't want kiba to leave us, I'm sorry. Said with a sad look.

She looks at her two members if her peerage.

Rias: Listen I know that your worried about kiba and so do I but he obsessed to destroy excalibur, please don't try this again. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: I'm sorry rias. Said with a sad look.

Koneko: I'm sorry too. Said with a sad look.

Then they heard a scream.

They look to see sona punishing saji by spanking.

Sona: Looks like you need to learn from your own actions. Said with a serious look.

Then she hit him again making him scream in pain.

Saji: I'm sorry sona I begged for forgiveness. Said with a fear look.

Sona: Not yet, not until you get a thousand spanking. Said with a neutral look.

That made (y/n) blink a couple of times.

Y/N 'thought': Seriously of all the punishment and torture of all over the world only to spanking. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Meliodas: Oooh, seems sona is very strick and loves punishing, I wonder what happens if she submit if you two get to the next level of your relationship. Said in his mind.

That got (y/n) annoyed.

Y/N 'thought': Meliodas strike two. Said in his mind with a annoyed look.

He felt meliodas pale because he knows that he is serious.

Meliodas: Meliodas is a good boy. Said in his mind nervously.

Then he looks to see rias standing up and headed towards issei and koneko.

Then she hugged them.

Rias: You two always making me worry much. Said with a worried look.

That got (y/n) to smile a little.