(S2) chapter 10

Morning at the town of kuoh.

Outside of the hyoudou residents, rias along with sona, kana, asia and the hyoudou brothers are with sirzechs and grayfia.

Then (y/n) notice issei a little tired.

Y/N: Hey bro you ok. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Issei: Just a little tired, couldn't sleep a little last night. Said with a tired look.

He narrow his eyes and knows that sirzechs sleep in issei's room.

Y/N: Tell me what sirzechs talk to you about?. Said with a neutral look.

That got him to almost pale to hear that question.

But sirzechs heard him.

Sirzechs: Well (y/n) I asked issei about using his power on rias breast. Said with a smile.

That got everyone to feel a killer intent and they all look at (y/n) looking at sirzechs with a serious look and a dark aura around him.

That made him pale along with issei.

Then (y/n) walked close and grabbed him by the shirt to pull him close.

Y/N: I'm gotta say this once sirzechs, don't give any ideas to my brother about how to use his power, if he does no matter where your hiding I will make you beg for mercy. Said with a serious look.

He shake in fear and nodded.

Grayfia is surprised that he handle sirzechs.

Then he let's go and walk away.

Y/N: I'm going ahead. Said with a annoyed look.

He continued heading to the academy.

Sirzechs still shaken up about his threat.

Sirzechs 'thought': Note to self, never say anything stupid when he's around. Said in his mind with a fear look.

(Y/N) continued walking towards the school and still annoyed.

Y/N 'thought': That idiot giving my perverted brother ideas for perverted things. Said in his mind with a annoyed look.

Draex:<I know what you mean partner but sometimes there are things your brother unlocks his own potential even of his perverted personality.> Said in his mind.

Meliodas: He maybe a pervert idiot but I had to admit that he can express himself kind of wish you follow his perverted ways. Said in his mind.

That (y/n) stopped for a moment and his eyebrow twitching of annoyance.

(A/N: It was this moment that meliodas knew he f***cked up.)

In the mindscape meliodas grinning but suddenly his surroundings made a dark room.

He looks around a little nervous and the noticed a TV turning on.

Meliodas pales.

Meliodas: PLEASE NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT!!. Yelled with a fear look.

Outside of the black box.

Both draex and elizabeth heard meliodas screaming.

She sigh.

Elizabeth: He's always like this and now pays the price. Said with a neutral look.