chapter 13

It's been two days after the familiar forest.

After issei got his beating by the two dragon's and pikachu.

Asia gotten a familiar a blue sprite dragon and she named it (f/n) after (y/n).

(A/N: You can imagine what name she put since is familiar/name.)

Pikachu started to like (y/n) as well so touji allowed his partner to visit him whatever he wants, that brought pikachu happy and thankful of his partner.

Also (y/n) is keeping in contact with kuroka to know she's safe and to his relief she's fine.

After that (y/n) got training with tiamat and thanks to her helping him to learn his dragon power, also tiamat is surprised that he posses holy and devil power at his human side which it is impossible in her point of view so she helps him master them as well.

Now in the forest in a opened area, (y/n) training with tiamat with his power and he falls to his knees.

Tiamat: Your doing well (y/n) keep this up and you will be at draex level in no time. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Y/N: Thanks tiamat. Said with a smile.

Then he looks at the time.

Y/N: Better get home now and ready for tomorrow. Said with a smile.

She looks at him.

Tiamat: Got a date tomorrow. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Y/N: Yeah her name is sona sitri. Said with a smile.

Tiamat: The sitri family heiress, well (y/n) good luck and treat her nicely I don't want you be like that perverted idiot brother of yours. Said with a serious look.

He looks at her.

Y/N: I would rather let pikachu hit my nuts with his iron tail than become like my brother. Said with a serious look.

She smile.

Tiamat: Good and also she likes blue roses. Said with a smile.

He looks at her with a confused look.

Y/N: How can you know that?. Said with a questionable look.

Tiamat: If she's a sitri then her favorite color is blue and I think she found someone with that color. Said with a smile.

He smile at this.

Draex watching everything through the mindscape.

Draex 'thought': She always helps him with advice and good pointers about how to impress a girl. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he smile.

Draex 'thought': And I think she starting to like my partner, well only time will tell. Said in his mind with a smile.

Back to reality.

(Y/N) went home to take a shower, eat dinner, doing his homework.

Then he made it home to see his parents.

Ms.hyoudou: Hi sweetie, you went to exercise again. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Mr.hyoudou: Well son I know you will get good muscles and the ladies love it. Said with a perverted grin.