chapter 2

Morning in the town of kuoh in the center of it is (y/n) waiting for Yuma for the date.

But he's still in thought about yesterday when he arrived home because his brother said he has a date that she came to him, that (y/n) got a little suspicious about it.

He got out of his thoughts when he heard her voice.

Yuma: Sorry I'm late. Said out of nowhere.

He looks to see her walking towards him.

Y/N: Don't worry about it. Said with a smile.

Then they walk together but unknown to them that they are being watched one is a man in tranch coat named dohnaseek, the other is kiba watching from a distance along with kana in disguise and lyra watching from the roof.

Kiba heard that (y/n) is being targeted by the fallen angels.

Flashback.

At the clubroom.

Koneko gave her report about the fallen angels targeting issei and (y/n).

Rias: So they start to make their move. Said with a serious look.

Then akeno looks at her.

Akeno: What do we do rias?. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: We need to watch over them but their date is the same day so we split up. Said with a neutral look.

Then kiba stand up.

Kiba: I would like to guard (y/n). Said with a neutral look.

That got their attention.

Rias thought about it and nodded.

Rias: Alright keep watch from the distance just in case. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Kana: I'll help him too for back up. Said with a neutral look.

Her older twin nodded and smile.

Rias: Want to protect my future brother in law, little kana. Said with a smile.

That got her to blush.

Kana: IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!?. Yelled with a annoyed look with a red face.

That got her to giggle.

End flashback.

Both of them seeing on the move and began to follow them.

Kana: So kiba mind explain why you volunteer to protect him?. Said with a questionable look.

Kiba: Well during the first year we met and became friends, but their is something about him that reminds me of someone. Said with a neutral look.

That got her attention.

Kiba: I don't know who but I get the feeling that he's something special. Said with a neutral look.

Then they continued to follow them.

Both (y/n) and raynare went to the movies to watch some action and romance, then they to get something to eat and they headed to the arcade to play some games.

Yuma or raynare, at the time she spent with him, the way he acts towards her is like no other man she ever done, men want her because of her body and beauty, but (y/n) is different from them he's like a kind and gentle person to make anyone happy and is a girls dream to have that kind of man but she doesn't have a choice to kill him.