chapter 15

Morning in the town of kuoh at the hyoudou residents.

In (y/n)'s room he's sleeping on his bed.

Dream world.

He opened his eyes to look around to see is night and in a forest but he recognized the place.

Y/N: This forest is near the orphanage. Said with a surprised look.

Then he heard a something from a distance and rush as fast as he could.

When he reached it he sees two cloak figures and he recognized them.

Y/N 'thought': Those two again. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

He sees the female holding some kind of bundle, to his surprise he sees his younger self.

Y/N: Why have they taken me there?. Said with a confused look.

Then suddenly a light spear nearly hit them as they jump away from a distance.

(Y/N) looks up and to his surprise he sees about thirty fallen angels.

Fallen angel 1: There's no where you two can hide from us, hand over the child and we will spare your lives. Said with a smirk.

They glare at the fallen angels.

Male: Not a chance. Said serious look.

Female: I will never hand over our son to you. Said with a serious look.

Fallen angel 1: Very well then, kill them and make sure the child is not harmed master kokabiel will kill us if something happen to it. Said with a neutral look.

They all charge at them but to their surprise the male use some kind of attack a magic beam attack shape of a dragon hit most of them.

That got the fallen angels surprised at this.

Fallen angel 2: That guy is a dragon. Said with a surprised look.

Fallen angel 1: No matter get the woman and the child. Said with a serious look.

They went after her but the female use her free right arm covered in golden aura and swift motion to attack and pushed them back with full force.

Then the aura change to darkness with purple outline and attack them and killed half of them.

That got (y/n) surprised at this to see the woman using devil power but not like he uses it.

Then the leader of the group charge at her.

Fallen angel 1: IF I DON'T GET THE BRAT THEN IT DIES!!. Yelled with a angered look.

He was close to her but the male suddenly appeared in front of him and ready his attack.

Male: Your done. Said with a serious look.

He fired his attack leaving nothing but ashes.

He looks at her.

Male: You ok. Said with a worried look.

She nodded and looks at the baby.

Female: We're fine let's go. Said with a neutral look.

They continued walking and (y/n) continue following them.

Then they see the orphanage.

They walk towards it and knock on the door that's when to (y/n) surprised he sees aunt sara and heard what they said and left with the scarf.