(S2) chapter 1

Morning in the town of kuoh.

At the hyoudou residents, in (y/n)'s room he's sleeping peacefully until the sunlight hit his face and start to move.

Y/N: Damn you sun. Said with a annoyed look.

He opened his eyes to look at the ceiling.

Then he felt movement on him and look down.

He sees sona, kana and asia sleeping on top of him sona sleeping on the right, kana left and asia on top of him.

He smile.

Y/N 'thought': They are cute sleeping. Said in his mind.

Two weeks have passed since the rating game victory party and the announcement of (y/n) being descendent of meliodas.

Everyone in the underworld are shocked to hear the return of the devil of wrath, many stories have heard about his unrivaled power and could go toe to toe against ultimate class beings.

Even though he's now a noble of the highest status to be the fifth devil king.

He's still in his thoughts about the conversation he had with sirzechs and the other's.

Flashback.

In a room (y/n) along with sirzechs, grayfia, rias, her peerage, kana, sona, tsubaki with rias and sona's parents and serafall.

Sirzechs explained (y/n) about meliodas and let's just say he is surprised.

Y/N: You mean to tell me that I'm now a noble that gives me a status to be the fifth devil king. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Sirzechs: Yes (y/n) we didn't know what happened with meliodas and his wife they disappeared after the great war and never heard from them again but seeing you have his power in your veins and also your a dragon with the power of galaxy magic and the sacred gear of the blue dragon emperor, this will make you a high class borderline to ultimate class. Said with a smile.

He is surprised at this.

Sirzechs: Also you need to know about your heritage now that you reveal yourself. Said with a smile.

That got his attention.

Y/N: My heritage?. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Then grayfia step forward and given him a folder.

Grayfia: This folder has the information of your heritage. Said with a neutral look.

He read through and his jaws drop.

Y/N: Damn I never thought I be that rich. Said with a surprised look.

Issei looks and his jaws hit the ground.

Issei: HOLY CRAP YOU CAN BUY THE WHOLE JAPAN!!. Yelled with a surprised look.

Sirzechs: You also have your very own territory. Said with a smile.

He looks at him.

Y/N: My own territory?. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Then (y/n) see the territory in the next page and to his surprise that it's almost the size of texas.

Sirzechs: But you must know one thing. Said with a neutral look.

That git his attention.