chapter 16

At the occult research clubroom.

Rias and her peerage are relaxing for a moment to prepare for the rating game match against riser.

Thanks to (y/n) along with tiamat and pikachu to train with them they are more than ready to take them on.

They improved a lot in their training and they are ready for them.

Rias looks at her peerage and smile seeing them preparing for the match.

Then she looks at issei who's in his thoughts.

She will never forget the time they talk that night and he encourage her and thanks to (y/n) to help everyone with their flaws, tiamat sparring with them along with pikachu helping.

Now everyone prepared for this match to earn rias freedom from riser.

Kiba with reading a book, he been trained well with (y/n) with his speed, swordsmanship and improved his flaws to keep his guard up.

Koneko eating a snack, she also been trained well from tiamat with her hand to hand combat skill and thanks to (y/n) to help her improve her fighting style to fight well against her opponents.

Asia with her nun outfit she is nervous for this but she trained by tiamat with defensive spells since she's not a fighter and thanks to her help to improve her defense.

Akeno drinking tea, she been trained by (y/n) to help her improve her magic abilities also he showed her a new way to use her thunder attacks thanks to him and pikachu demonstrated her how and by the looks of it she was so impressed and try it out once did great results.

And finally issei.

He's been trained by his brother the whole time to develop his physical exercise doing runs, push ups, sit ups, etc. Also trained with his sacred gear and unleash a dragon shot that blew up a mountain top so (y/n) helped him control his power to make sure he doesn't blow himself up.

Then the door opened to reveal sona along with tsubaki and (y/n) with pikachu in his right shoulder.

Rias: Sona. Said with a surprised look.

Sona: We came to wish you luck and also I volunteered to monitor the games. Said with a smile.

She smile at her.

Rias: Thanks sona. Said with a smile.

Then grayfia appeared.

Grayfia: Hello everyone, I'm here to transport you to the battlefield. Said with a neutral look.

That got issei and asia confused.

Issei: Battlefield?. Said with a confused look.

Akeno: It's an dimensional world where you can fight and we can full authority to do any damage. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Well no worries for you blowing a property in real life issei. Said with a smile.

That got him to glare at his brother and the girls giggled, kiba chuckles.

Grayfia: Also you should know that lord lucifer along with lady leviathan with their families will watch this match. Said with a neutral look.

That got both heiress surprised at this.

Rias: Great my brother is watching. Said with a neutral look.

Sona: Along with my sister. Said with a neutral look.

That got both brother's attention and kiba noticed.

Kiba: After the war when our four great devil king's died the descendents decided to but some resistance decided not and then began the civil war and rias along with sona's older siblings became leaders of the underworld but rias brother took the tittle of lucifer and sona's older sister leviathan. Said with a smile.