chapter 4

In the clubroom.

Everyone is surprised at the damage in the room the windows broken, the bookshelf knocked down and books on the floor.

Then issei looks around.

Issei: Where's (y/n)?. Said with a questionable look.

They all look around and heard a groan, they look to see him out of the clubroom with the door broken.

Kiba, issei rush towards him and help him up.

Kiba: You ok. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

Rias looks down to see her knight piece, pick it up and inspect any damage but there's nothing wrong with her piece.

Rias: I don't understand the piece should have worked but why it didn't. Said with a sad look.

Her twin sister looks at her sadly because her hopes are down because of her 'situation'.

Kana: I don't know sis. Said with a sad look.

Kiba and issei help (y/n) back in the room to the couch for him to sit and akeno repair the damages everything is back to normal.

Then (y/n) looks at rias.

Y/N: Is that suppose to happen?. Said with a confused look.

She shook her head.

Rias: No this never happened before not a single high class noble, but why?. Said with a questionable look and little sad.

Everyone except issei is in thought but lyra know.

Lyra: That's because he's more special than I originally thought. Said with a neutral look.

They all look at her.

Rias: What do you mean?. Said with a questionable look.

Everyone want to know as well especially akeno and koneko.

Lyra: During the process his dragon mark glow release its energy to push it back, that means an unknown power rejected your piece. Said with a neutral look.

That made rias look down with a sad look and her sister place her hand on her shoulder.

Lyra: That's not all. Said with a neutral look.

That got their attention.

Lyra: During that time I saw a black energy along with a gold energy and felt it came from his human side. Said with a neutral look.

That got them surprised beyond belief because that means one thing.

Rias: T-That's i-impossible. Said with a surprised look.

Everyone is surprised except the hyoudou brothers who are confused.

Y/N: I kind of lost here what does it mean exactly?. Said with a confused look.

Akeno: What she means that you are a dragon with an unknown power but your human side posses holy and devil power. Said with a surprised look.

That got him surprised at this.

Y/N: But how?. Said with a surprised look.

Lyra: I don't know either but you must be careful we don't want to put you an situation alright. Said with a neutral look.