(S2) chapter 7

(A/N: Hello my dear readers I want to apologize for taking so long and made this very, very, very long chapter enjoy.)

Outside of kuoh academy.

Sona along with her peerage had already set up a barrier around the academy to make sure nothing happens to the outside of the school.

Sona: We have place a barrier around the school but the I'm worried if kokabiel will do something. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: I won't let that happen. Said with a serious look.

Then tsubaki appeared.

Y/N: Tsubaki how is irina?. Said with a worried look.

Tsubaki: She will be fine, thanks to asia she will make a fine recovery. Said with a smile.

Asia: Thank goodness. Said with a smile.

Then tsubaki went to sona's side to help the barrier.

Saji: Any sights of kiba. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: I tried to contact him but he won't answer. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: I tried to contact lyra and xenovia along with raynare and kalawarner they will be here soon. Said with a neutral look.

Sona glances at rias.

Sona: It's not too late rias, you must contact your brother for help. Said with a neutral look.

She smile a little.

Rias: Then why didn't you contact your sister. Said with a smile.

Sona: With reason but I know that your brother will come to aid you, he cares for you and kana. Said with a neutral look.

Then a teleportation circle appeared and akeno came out.

Akeno: No need I already contacted him. Said with a smile.

Rias looks at her.

Rias: Why did you do it akeno?. Said with a serious look.

Akeno: Rias we are up against a high class fallen angel with a lot of fighting experience we don't stand a chance, so this is the only way to contact him for help. Said with a neutral look.

Rias look at her for a moment and sigh.

Akeno: Thanks for understanding, he will arrive with reinforcements an hour. Said with a smile.

Kana: Let's hope that they can make it in time. Said with a worried look.

Then rias looks at her peerage.

Rias: We will hold them off as long as we can to keep them busy. Said with a neutral look.

They all nodded.

They all walk in the barrier with kana.

(Y/N) walks behind them.

Sona: Please be careful (y/n). Said with a worried look.

He looks at her and smile.

Y/N: Don't worry sona I'll be careful. Said with a smile.

She smile a little and nodded.

Then he walks in the barrier until he summons pikachu.

Y/N: Ready buddy. Said with a smile.