chapter 14

Morning at the town of kuoh at the hyoudou residents.

(Y/n) in his room looking at the ceiling in his thoughts about what kana said last night.

Flashback.

He and kana sitting on his bed.

Kana explained to him about rias in a marriage contract with riser phenex.

Y/N: So rias is trying to get out of the contract by sleeping with my brother. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded.

Y/N: That explains a lot of her sudden action, but what I'm confused that why your involved as well doesn't make sense?. Said with a questionable look.

She flinch at his question and that made him worry.

Kana: That bastard wanted rias and I because he said for the betterment of our race. Said with a sad look.

That got him surprised at this.

Kana: I disagree but if rias disagree as well then it will make something to make sure he gets both of us and I'm afraid. Said with a fear look.

Then he place a hand on her shoulder gaining her attention.

Y/N: Kana if that guy isn't your type and rias as well then I'll try to help. Said with a smile.

That got her surprised.

Kana: R-Really?. Said with a surprised look.

He nodded.

Then she hugged him and that got him surprised.

Kana: Thank you, I know you will figure something out. Said with a smile.

Then she stands up and teleported away.

Flashback end.

He still in his thoughts about it.

Then he looks at kuroka who's still in her cat form sleeping.

Y/N: Hey kuroka. Said with a neutral look.

She wakes up, turn to her true form and looks at him.

Kurama: What is it?. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Do you know this riser phenex?. Said with a questionable look.

That made her frown at the mention of the name.

Kuroka: Let's just say that guy is a pervert but even worse than your brother. Said with a serious look.

That got his attention.

Kuroka: He's a noble of the house of phenex which said they been blessed by the power of the phoenix, that guy cares nothing but status and women's body and I can understand about rias and kana's situation. Said with a serious look.

Then she made a sad look.

Kuroka: I'm worried if that guy does anything on my little sister shirone. Said with a worried look.

That got him to worry as well.

Y/N: Is there any chance for them?. Said with a worried look.

Kuroka: My guess is if everything doesn't go well then they must settle a rating game. Said with a neutral look.

He made a confused look.