Guzmán + Ander | Friendly Gesture

A/N: This imagine contains explicit sexual content.

***

"I brought alcohol!" You yelled holding a bag with different bottles inside.

"And I brought weed!" Ander followed behind you.

You just arrived at the Nunier's mansion with the mission to get Guzmán wasted. It was a Saturday afternoon and his parents were away and the three of you felt like you needed some time to relax the way only you liked. And also, you hoped you could shoot your shot with Ander. Little did you know, you were in for a big surprise.

"My favorite people," Guzmán greeted you.

"By the pool?" You asked, "It's sunny outside and I thought I could tan a little."

You made your way to the backyard. You knew and walked in this house as if it was your own. You got undressed and sat on a  lounger.

"What are you waiting for?" You arched an eyebrow, "For me to undress you?"

They chuckled and discarded their clothes and  Guzmán jumped in the water. You pushed Ander after him and then jumped in too. You resurfaced to a cursing Ander and a laughing Guzmán. You splashed each other then you go out of the pool and opened a bottle of champagne. You tool a big gulp then passed it to the two boys. You opened also a bottle of Hennessy and laid on a lounger, occasionally sipping the cognac. You closed your eyes and sunbathed for about half an hour. Then someone put on some music and you jumped up ready to dance. But as you got up your head was dizzy and you swayed a bit.

"Someone's already wasted," Ander steadied you.

"It's the sun," you pushed him away and grabbed the bottle, downing the rest of its contents.

"Y/n, you finished the bottle all alone," Guzmán noted.

"I was thirsty," you shrugged, "And let's admit that I'm the alcoholic one among us."

You broke out laughing. Sometime later the three of you were highly intoxicated not only by alcohol but also by weed.

"Guys, I need to confess something," you started trying to keep a serious face, "I have a crush on Ander."

"And I thought you'd want me," Guzmán frowned.

"I'd totally fuck you too," you admitted.

"I'm gay,"  Ander said and scratched the back of his head.

Your hand flew to your heart, "Not that I have anything against that, but you just shattered my dreams."

"I guess I could kiss you at least once," Ander shrugged, "You're my best friend, I heard people do that all the time."

He came closer to you and put his hands on your hips then pressed his lips on yours. It was sweet and gentle and you were glad that you had the chance to taste him.

"I want one too," Guzmán told you.

So you cupped his face and standing on your tiptoes you kissed him. It was the complete opposite of Ander's kiss. This one was harsh and needy.

"Now it would only be fair if you'd kiss too since I kissed the both of you," you joked.

 They looked at each other and the next moment they were sharing a kiss leaving you speechless.

"Would it be crazy if I suggested a threesome?" Guzmán asked.

You answered without hesitation, "I wouldn't say no."

"As long as nothing changes between us," Ander added, "I'd be on too."

And that is how all of you ended up naked in Guzmán's room. He sat on the edge of his bed while you and Ander, in turn, sucked his dick. During Ander's turn, you gripped his cock and began jerking him off. He groaned with Guzmán's shaft deep down his throat and that made Guzmán groan too.

"Y/n, come here," Guzmán panted.

You obeyed and jumped on the bed. Guzmán pulled you in for a kiss and bit your lower lip. He reached your pussy with his fingers and you moaned when he started rubbing. He wanted to say something but groaned as he came in Ander's mouth. At the same moment, he shoved two fingers inside you and curled them. You gasped and instinctively closed your legs. Ander rose and kissed Guzmán and the sight aroused you so you slowly spread your legs apart. Guzmán pulled his fingers out of you and sucked them.

"You're so sweet," he told you.

"I know," you purred as his fingers entered you again.

Ander leaned on his back and Guzmán gripped his cock. He started moving a hand up and down Ander's length, all the while pumping in and out of you with the other hand. He was teasing the both of you with swift movements then nothing.

"Let's see who cums first," he smirked and hurried his moves.

You and Ander became a mess of moans and grunts, both gripping the sheets and trying to resist your orgasm. 

"Not fair," you protested when he put pressure on your clit.

He kept on pumping with both hands but with his thumb drew circles on your clit. You started losing your composure and came undone with a scream. Ander followed, sperm springing like a fountain.

"I won," Ander chucked through sharp breaths.

You tried to smack him but hit Guzmán instead.

"I'll let you fight while I go get a towel."

He left the room and this time you managed to smack Ander.

"I could clean you up a bit," you batted your eyelashes at him, "Just a friendly gesture."

He shook his head with a grin, "Go on."

You lowered yourself and licked his shaft from the bottom to the top, circling your tongue around the tip. You did that a few times when Guzmán came back.

"What a view," he was referring to your ass in the air as you sucked off Ander, "Looks like an invitation to me."

He teased your entrance with the tip of his dick then progressively slipped it in. You squeezed Ander's balls and he hissed then swallowed the whole of his release.

"You do know how to use that mouth," he complimented, "apart from witty remarks."

You were about to answer when you felt Guzmán twitch inside you.

"I'm not on pills!" You told him but he was already filling you up.