Carla | Girls Know

A/N: This imagine contains explicit sexual content.

***

The club was packed and you had lost Rebeca among the people on the dance floor. You were wearing a little black dress so you were difficult to spot among people, even though you were noticeable with your deep v cleavage, and you decided to sit at the bar to wait for her. 

You were finishing your drink, when a striking blonde sat next to you and gestured to the bartender, who set two shots of absinthe in front of the two of you

"My treat," she winked and downed her shot.

You drank the shot and extended your arm towards her, "Y/N."

"Carla," she grabbed your hand firmly, "nice to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine."

***

Bodies moving together and hands on each other, you were drawing all the attention to yourselves. But neither of you cared. Carla made you do a spin, then pulled you in and kissed you. At first you were surprised, but you kissed her back. You were drunk and happy and with a hot girl, so why not. But that heated kiss became a full make out session when her tongue slipped into your mouth. She cupped your face and you held her tiny waist.

"Want to get out of here?" She asked grinning.

You just nodded and, holding your hand, she led you out of the club. She quickly found her driver and you both got in the black car. As the car started she put a hand on your thigh. Her light touch tickled you, and you giggled. Her hand traveled up your thigh and under your dress, slim fingers pressing on your private parts. You bit your lower lip as her fingers moved your panties away. When she pushed one finger inside you, your legs spread wider automatically. Thankfully the front seats and back seats were separated by a black window, because your head rolled back and you moaned as she added another finger and moved them in and out of your pussy. She pumped harder, stroking your clit with the right pressure. You felt a knot forming in your core and you had to stop her and push her hand away before you came undone in the car. Your clit ached to be touched again.

"You taste so good," you looked up at Carla licking and sucking clean her fingers.

You grabbed her hand and sucked her middle finger, "Yeah, I do."

Luckily for the both of you, you arrived at her house and you literally run to her room. You locked the door and when you turned around she was already naked in bed. You walked to the bed getting rid of your dress and panties on the way. You kissed her roughly and your tongues battled for dominance. You had to break apart to breath; you pushed her on her back and positioned yourself between her legs, spreading them wide apart. You looked at her cunt and licked your lips then glanced at her. She was excited, but there was also a glint of insecurity in her eyes.

"First time with a girl?" you grinned, speaking so close to her sensible part that she shuddered. When he nodded, you added, "Well I hope I'm up to your expectations."

You gave her a small lick and she raised her hips in anticipation, wanting more. You plunged your tongue inside her, licking, sucking and nibbling until she became a moaning mess. You included two fingers and her hands gripped your hair. Feeling her clench around your fingers you added a third one and in just two thrusts she came hard screaming your name. You kept on eating her out until not single drop of her juices was left. She pulled your face to hers and kissed you, tasting herself on your tongue.

"That was the best that anyone has gone down on me ever," she whispered in your mouth.

"A girl knows what a girl wants," you replied, "ready for another round?"

You straddled her head and leaned on her body to eat her out again. You were working only with your tongue. Your pussy was dripping wet, and with one deep and long lick, she collected everything. She spread your lips and began licking like a kitten your pussy. She played with your butthole then slowly pushed her thumb inside it. You moaned and thrust two fingers inside her cunt, pumping fast and stroking her clit with your thumb all the while. Her teeth grazed your clit and you shook above her. She copied your move and began fingering you too, her thumb still in your asshole. She started clenching around you again, but this time you didn't let her orgasm and stood, your hand grabbing her boobs instead, massaging and picking the hard nipples. Carla gasped at the absence of your touch. You pushed down on her face, trembling as the knot in your core became bigger and bigger. When it exploded you cried out and your eyes rolled back in your head. She followed your example and sucked until you were fully clean. Panting, you crawled between her legs. In a scissoring position, you made out, moving your hips to cause some friction on your private parts. She bit your lower lip playfully, tugging at it and giggling. You pushed her on her back and put your knee between her thighs, pressing it against her pussy. You took a nipple in your mouth and you played with the other one between your fingers. She drew in sharp breaths and when you decided it was enough you brought your palm over her clit and moved it right and left very fast. Carla gripped the sheets and in a few strokes she came, this time squirting like a fountain. You grinned, satisfied with your work.

"So, how did I do?" You asked, dropping next to her.

"You exceeded my expectations."

"Then I guess it was good."

"Good? Girl, that was the best sex I've ever had."

"I told you girls know better."