Polo + Cayetana | Spice Up

A/N: This imagine contains explicit sexual content.

***

You've been in a relationship with Polo since you were 14. Yes, Carla was his first everything but they didn't date. The first year of your relationship was more of a playful thing because you were very young and didn't know what love was. But in time you understood and it became more serious. You gave him your V-card at 16 when you were sure you loved him. You were both happy but lately, you started exploring different things to spice up your relationship. You tried toys and role-play and now you wanted to have a threesome. And you already found the perfect candidate: Cayetana. The new girl had the hots for your boyfriend so you let him deal with her. You just waited patiently until she agreed. It happened sooner than you expected.

"Buenas tardes, Cayetana!"

You opened the door and let her in. She looked unsure for a moment but stepped inside the house. Polo offered her a glass of champagne. You made a bit of small talk while going into your room.

"Once I close the door, there is no going back. So are you sure?" You asked her one last time.

"Yes, I want to do it."

Polo kissed her and you could see she liked it from the way her body was reacting. At first, jealousy hit you but you remembered what this was all about and undid your robe, letting it fall on the ground. Polo pulled Cayetana's sweater over her head and started unbuttoning his shirt. You grabbed Cayetana's chin and turned her towards you to kiss her. You started slowly but soon your tongue was inside her mouth. Polo called out to the two of you from where he was lying already naked and comfortably on the bed. You stood on your knees on the bed and undid your bra then Cayetana's.

"Play with her," Polo instructed her, "and slowly undress each other."

She grabbed your tits and squeezed them. She put her mouth around one of your nipples, swirled her tongue around it and sucked. You reached her nipples and gripped them, pinching and twisting. Cayetana gave the same attention to your other nipple while casually sliding your panties down. It was your turn to get rid of her underwear but first, you slipped your hand under them and felt how wet she was.

"You're a nasty girl, aren't you?" You brought your fingers to her mouth, "Show me!"

She took them in her mouth cleaning them of her moisture. You both turned to look at Polo. His cock was stiff and waiting.

"Be my guest," you motioned to Cayetana.

She dived forward and licked Polo's length then took it in her mouth and started moving her head up and down. Polo saw you staring and reached for your hand, yanking you closer to him. He pulled you down and kissed you while squeezing one of your boobs and teasing the nipple. He was close to cumming and you wanted to take Cayetana's place but he stopped you.

"Let her have a taste," he murmured in your ear before biting your earlobe.

You pouted but let her finish him off. You kissed her after and you tasted your boyfriend on her tongue. Polo sat up and pushed Cayetana back on the bed and you got between her legs, spreading them and teasing her inner thighs. Polo pushed the tip of his dick inside your pussy and you arched your back more. You licked Cayetana's clit like a kitten, with small and fast laps while Polo thrust steadily into you. Polo slapped your ass and you clenched your walls around him, gaining a grunt. You pushed two fingers inside Cayetana and she moaned, fisting your hair and keeping your head pressed into her crotch. You pumped your fingers inside her until she was close to her orgasm but then you pulled away. She whimpered at the loss of contact but that was quickly solved by Polo' shaft filling her up. Still on your fours, you felt Polo's hand reach down to your clit and start rubbing and pinching. He thrust three fingers inside you pumping simultaneously as he pumped into Cayetana.

"Let's see who lasts longer," he challenged.

You smirked at Cayetana who seemed to be close to losing it. You fisted the bedding as a knot formed in your core. Polo pulled out and came over Cayetana but used his other hand to make her reach her orgasm. As you predicted she came first with a scream. You held back a little longer but released yourself when Polo leaned over you and bit your shoulder. You mumbled his name as you dropped shakingly on the bed.

"It was very good, wasn't it, mi amor?" He kissed your shoulder, "Cayetana if you'd like to take a shower, you'll find everything you need in there."

"Don't worry, no one's home," you added, "The bathroom is down the corridor, second door to the left."

She nodded, collected her clothes and left the room. You noticed Polo's eye following her naked butt. You dragged a finger along his jaw and turned him to face you.

"Playtime's up," your possessive side was showing, "eyes on me!"

"Jealous?" He slapped your ass and grinned, "You know I love you."

"Yes, I know. I love you too," you kissed him.

He turned so he hovered above you and started a trail of kisses that went from your forehead, all over your face, down to your neck and ended at your collarbone where he sucked a purple bruise. Your little moment was interrupted by Cayetana.

"Did you find everything? Are you alright?" You asked her.

"Yes, I'm sorry I interrupted. I'll leave," she replied.

"Wait for us," Polo said.

You put on your robe and he wrapped a towel around his waist and together you guided Cayetana to the door.

"I hope it was a pleasant experience," you smiled at her.

"Maybe we could do it some other time," she smiled.

"Maybe," Polo agreed, "because my love and I like to spice up our relationship from time to time."