Polo | War Zone

A/N: This imagine contains explicit sexual content.

***

You checked out yourself in the mirror and concluded that you looked amazing

You checked out yourself in the mirror and concluded that you looked amazing. The silky dress emphasized your backside and the boots stressed the length of your legs. The golden rose color gave you an air of finesse while the choker, even though of the same shade, put an edge to your appearance. You were ready to party wild. Your chauffeur took you to the club and the bodyguard let you in without even asking for your name. You were well known around these fancy places. You walked to your usual table where your friends were already waiting for you.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Lu joked, kissing both of your cheeks.

"A queen is always fashionably late," you winked and greeted everyone else.

Unlike Lucrecia, who was acting nice towards Cayetana, you didn't bother showing your dislike in regard to her. Especially since she and Polo seemed to get along so well. You had waited for Carla to break up with him so you could have your chance for months and you couldn't tolerate a newbie to snatch him away.

Polo tugged on your arm, "Can I have a word with you, y/n?"

You nodded and followed him to the bar, where he bought you a martini.

"I know you don't like Cayetana much, but I promise if you give her a chance she's a really nice and caring girl," you rolled your eyes at his words, "even Lu likes her, I don't get why you don't. Please, y/n, just for tonight, do it for me!"

Your eyes fell to his hand placed over your, then you looked at him, "Only for you."

He thanked you and pressed a light kiss to your cheek. Then you made your way to the others together with your drinks in hand. You ordered a bottle of champagne and urged your girlfriends on the dancefloor. Two hours later you were ordering your second bottle of champagne while holding your fourth or fifth martini. When you were in the club, you were always with a drink in your hand. But this time it was essential that you had one or you wouldn't be able to keep that toothy smile plastered on your face while talking to Cayetana. Everyone was having fun. You loved letting loose after all the hell that Marina's death brought upon you. Of course, Guzmán was the most affected of the group, but one way or another you were all involved. Thinking of Guzmán, you excused yourself and went to find him. It wasn't only an excuse to run away from the blonde imposter but you were genuinely concerned for your friend; you haven't spotted him in more than half an hour. And you finished your drink. You wandered through the club, stumbling a bit, and saw Polo exit the men's room. You walked to him and faked tripping and falling into his arms. You apologized and fumbled and he kept you steady even though he was pretty drunk himself. When you looked up at him, you couldn't resist kissing him. So you tilted your head and pressed your lips against him. He kissed you back and you almost smiled but then he pulled back.

"Y/n, I can't do this," he let go of you, "I'm with Cayetana."

"Yeah," you wouldn't let him be the one to hurt you, "I was looking for Guzmán anyway."

Polo frowned, "He's not here."

You made sure he noticed you bit your lip then turned on your heels and continued to look for Guzmán. After buying another martini, you found him in the red room with Valerio. You left them to their business and for a while sat at the bar, sipping on your drink and watching people dance. On your way out of the ladies' room, you spotted a couple arguing and you leaned on the wall, watching from afar. It was a show you didn't expect tonight after your chat with Polo at the beginning of the night. The girl threw her hands in the air and stormed off the club. The guy didn't go after her. It was your clue.

"Tough night?" 

He turned and stared at you. You stood silently and awaited his move. He seemed to struggle inside, to want to refrain himself but the lust got the better of him. He cupped your face and kissed you with such force that you wobbled a few steps back.

"What changed?" You stuttered through kisses.

"Didn't feel right to be with you while I was involved with someone else,"  he intertwined your hands, "But now I'm all yours, want to head home?"

You grinned and kissed him then hand in hand you walked to his car. Once inside, you straddled him. His hand traveled to your butt, sliding up your dress. You make out all the while grinding him. You felt his bulge grow under your rocking body. The ride was short. As the door behind you closed, you began undressing each other. You left a trail of clothes, broken vases and broken photographs up to his room. You fell on the bed and Polo climbed over you. You were in a hurry to feel each other that neither of you cared for foreplay. You hoped you weren't too drunk as to not remember tomorrow. Polo's dick filled you and left you gasping for air. Soon you were moaning his name and leaving marks on his back as he thrust hastily and sucked lovebites on your neck, collarbone and chest. You remember your scream, muffled by his kiss, as you came and then you fell asleep. The next day you woke up all sore. You wiggled in Polo's arms and felt his cock poking your ass. You wrapped your hand around it and started stroking. Polo's breath fastened and his eyes shot open when he started twitching in your grasp. You increased your pace and he groaned in your ear, shooting cum all over your ass. Then the most embarrassing thing happened: Polo's mums knocked and entered the room. Polo fumbled with the covers to hide both you and his flushed cheeks.

"Why does my house look like a war zone?"