Nano | Worst Boyfriend

A/N: This imagine contains sexual explicit content.

***

A shirtless Nano opened the door for you. You grinned and pushed him inside, then closed the door behind you.

"What a nice welcome!" You took the cigarette from his lips and pecked them, "But what if it wasn't me at the door? What if it was some other chick?"

"Then she would have been lucky to admire such perfection," he trapped you between his body and the door, holding you firm by your waist.

"Only I can see this," you muttered, tracing a finger from the bulge in his pants, over his abs and pecs, to his chin.

"You and your jealousy drive me crazy," he murmured in your ear, making you shiver, then captured your lips in an intense kiss.

He pressed on you more and you moaned. He swiftly lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He broke the kiss and perched you on the windowsill. He held up a lighter and you lit the cigarette.

"Once you finish this, I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be walking home side to side."

You were quick to wipe that grin off his face, "You promised me a movie first, and you said Samuel and Pilar won't be home for a while. So, bonito, you'll have to wait."

"You're a bad girlfriend," he mumbled and you laughed.

You finished the cigarette while he set up the computer to watch the movie. You joined him on the bed, curling into his side and draping your leg over his. You watched the first few minutes of Mr. and Mrs. Smith; you loved that movie, it was one of your favourites and you had seen it several times. Missing it once wouldn't be a problem; at the moment you felt naughty and decided to torture your boyfriend a little bit. You started playing with his nipple, drawing circles with your nail and pinching it. In a matter of seconds it stiffened and you heard Nano sigh. You didn't tear your eyes from the screen, but lowered you hand until it brushed over his hard hunk in his trousers. You played with the hem of his pants, tickling his skin with your light touch. Your hand slipped inside his boxers and he swallowed the lump in his throat. You palmed his lenght and moved your hand up and down a few times. Then you grabbed his balls and squeezed before rubbing your thumb over the tip of his cock, feeling the pre-cum. He let out a low whimper and you finally looked up at him, meeting his frustrated stare. You sticked out your tongue and licked your thumb in slow motion, then put it in in your mouth and sucked, cleaning it, holding his gaze all the while. His breathing was sharp and you grinded your knee over his twitching cock.

"You kill me, mujer," he groaned in a rasp voice, that made you shudder.

You straddled him, feeling his hard bulge straight under your crotch. You moaned at the contact and he pulled your mouth to his. While you kissed, you kept on grinding on him, making him grunt into your mouth. You broke the kiss and held him down by pressing your palms on his chest. His hands were gripping your hips hard and you broke into a devilish smile.

"Stay put."

You kissed your way  from his jaw to his v-line, taking your time and making sure you gave attention to every part of torso. Once finished you didn't waste time in getting rid of his pants and boxers and of your dress. He licked his lips at the sight of your almost  naked body and sat up.

"Lie down, bonito," you kissed his lips and shoved him back, "I am the one in charge now."

You lowered yourself and gripped his dick, watching his reaction at your pumping up and down. He closed his eyes and balled his hands into fists. You licked his shaft from the base to the tip, where you planted a loud peck. Then you took as much of his lenght as you could in your mouth and started moving your head up and down, your hand working on the part that didn't fit in your mouth. You kept a steady rythm and after a few minutes he was twitching in your mouth, ready to explode. But you stopped and got up, pitying your whimpering boyfriend. Unexpectedly, Nano grabbed you by your waist and switched positions. He ripped your panties and pushed into you, thrusting fast and strongly. You clung to him, struggling to breath regularly. This was payback. His head dropped in the crook of your neck as he reached his orgasm, and your muscles relaxed as your body adjusted to his whole dick buried deep in you. He pulled out and you felt sperm drip from your pussy. He undid your bra and threw it on the floor, where the rest of your clothes lay messily.

"I'm not finished with you, bebé," he nibbled on your ear then plunged two fingers in you, making you gasp. He moved them in and out while rubbing your clit with his thumb; with the other hand he captured your wrists above your head. Nano's mouth found your nipple and your eyes rolled back into your head as pleasure started to build into your stomach. When your walls began throbbing around his fingers he stopped, inflicting you the same pain you had caused him before. He put his soaking wet fringer into your mouth and you tasted the mix of the two of you. He kissed you and penetrated you with his cock gently this time. His hand found your clit again and he stroked and pressed and pinched until you could hold back anymore. You squirted hard while his hand rubbed swiftly your pussy, extending your release to another squirt. You struggled to stop shaking and looked at him through half closed eyes. He was sucking one finger at a time, cleaning himself of your orgasm. He was extremely erotic and it turned you on even more.

"You taste delicious," he said smugly and hovered above you.

You brought your hand to the back of his neck, "I might be a bad girlfriend, but you're the worst boyfriend."