Polo + Ander | Between Mates

A/N: This imagine contains explicit sexual content.

***

Guzmán had gotten drunk again and this time he had puked on himself. Lucrecia being the queen that she thinks she is she called his friends to help and not get her nails dirty. At the Nunier house, you shooed Polo and Ander in the spare room while you put Guzmán to bed. You got rid of the dirty clothes and tucked him in. When you finished, you went to the other room where your other friends were. Opening the door, you did not expect to see them already asleep. What was strange was that they were wearing only their underwear. You shrugged it off and laid down next to Polo, almost falling asleep in a matter of seconds. But you didn't, and when you felt shifting near you, you peeked. You didn't see much but a sharp intake of breath made you even more curious so you leaned on your elbow. What you did not expect to see was Ander with his boxers down. What was more of a shock was the fact that Polo was jerking him off. The three of you were frozen: the guys anxious, you surprised and somehow aroused.

"Y/n..." Ander started after a few moments of silence.

"Oh, don't mind me!"  You sat up, "Go on, have fun!" You winked and slid your hand inside your pants and panties.

They looked unsure, with eyes wide open, but then Polo started slowly moving his hand up and down Ander's dick. It was a pity he was gay because that cock would fill you up very well. Ander's eyes closed as Polo's movements became faster and faster. You stared at the scene in front of you and felt yourself becoming wetter by the second. You pushed two fingers inside yourself. You bit your lip hard to suppress a moan when Ander came, spurting white liquid all over his abdomen, but failed when Polo kissed him. The strangled sound made both of the guys look up at you and Polo smirked noticing your legs clenched together and your fingers in your mouth.

"You can join us if you want."

You looked at Ander for confirmation, then positioned yourself between his legs and licked from his pelvis up to his abs, collecting all the sperm. You reached for Polo and pulled him into a kiss, letting him savor the taste of Ander on your tongue. While you got rid of your clothes, the boys kissed again. You pushed down Polo's underwear and freed his hard cock. Ander pushed him on the bed and you took his shaft in your mouth, sucking hard and fast. You pulled it out with a pop and Ander took your place. You placed yourself behind him and took his cock in your mouth. Polo's hands were fisting Ander's curly hair, Ander's were wrapped around Polo's dick and balls. With one hand you kept Ander's cock tight, giving yourself access to it and you moved the other to his ass, pushing your thumb inside. His walls contracted and with a few movements of your head, you made him cum. Meantime, Ander swallowed the whole of Polo's orgasm. Then Ander penetrated Polo. He wasn't moving yet, letting the latter adjust to the new sensation and meanwhile, you straddled Polo's head facing Ander.

"You can move now."

His hot breath on your core made you shudder and you lowered your hips so he could eat you out. As Ander moved slowly in and out of his ass, Polo licked along your slit. You grabbed your boobs and squeezed when he plunged his tongue inside you. The three of you were a mess of grunts, moans and heavy breaths and you were glad Guzmán was knocked out cold. He would have woken up otherwise.

"So close..." Ander grunted and grasped Polo's cock.

His movements became erratic and so di Polo's. In just a few thrusts Ander came inside Polo, still stroking his dick until he ejaculated too. Polo nibbled at your clit with his teeth and you cried out loud. He focused on your little bundle of nerves, licking, nibbling and sucking until you couldn't hold back anymore and squirted. Ander put his hand on your mouth to muffle the scream that escaped you. You literally fell on the bed near Polo, still shaking from your orgasm, mind clouded and eyes blurry. For a minute you thought you'd pass out.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Ander's face hovered above yours.

You nodded, "Just give me a sec."

"That was quite the experience," you could feel the grin on his lips.

"How did that even happen?"

"It started with a wank between mates, then you caught us," Polo said.

"Guys, we have to clean up ourselves and the place before Guzmán wakes up," Ander reminded.

"Then I'm off to the shower," you grabbed a towel from the bottom drawer and ran to the bathroom, leaving the guys to clean the bedroom.

You were almost ready when the curtain of the shower parted and Polo stepped in.

"Wha–"

You were cut off by him pressing you into the wall, mouth clashing against yours.

"If I don't fuck you now, I might not get another chance and I have to fuck you," he whispered in your ear and lifted your knee.

He guided his cock to your entrance and slowly glided into you. Your fingers slipped into his hair. He let you adjust to his size, pulled out almost completely then rammed back into you. He repeated the action a few times then turned you around and took you from behind. You pressed your breasts on the wall and you arched your back more so he could hit your g spot perfectly. He ravaged you and you loved every second of it. He came first and the feeling of his hot liquid filling you up took you over the edge. He had to keep you from falling to the ground. Your pussy was still clenching when he took his cock out of you. You felt the sperm trail down your legs.

"If what we did in that bedroom didn't complicate our friendship," you breathed out, turning to face him, "this sure did."

"In a good way, I hope."