Ch.33

Junipers pov [play song]

He hands me a pregnancy test, I look at him with an 'are you serious' look. He reads my face and nods, I sigh and grab it from his hand. He helps me stand up, my legs always give out when I puke, it's weird. He leaves the bathroom to give me my privacy. I take my pants off and sit on the toilet. Luckily I already had to pee.

I did the rest of what you need to do and waited for the results. I had called for Joey the moment I was finished. Now he's waiting for me, and lets just say, these three minutes have to be the longest of my entire life.

"What if it's positive"I ask him, as he sits on the toilet and pulls me to his lap.

"Then I kept my promise"I guess he's right, he did promise me this.

"Will you stay"I ask him, he turns me, making me straddle him.

"Say that again"he says, grabbing my chin.

"Will you stay"I ask again, he simply pulls my face to his and kisses me passionately.

He pulls away, and reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a ring. My eyes start to fill with unshed tears.

"I know the the best way to do this, but if this is the only way I can convince you that I'll will stay with you, then so be it. And I know it's to early for marriage, so take this as a promise that when the time of right I'll make you my wife, and if you are with child then I'll love you both with everything in me, I'll protect you both to my last fucking breath, but god knows your stubborn ass won't make me do it alone, so my beautiful farfalla please take this ring as a before engagement ring"tears were streaming down my face.

"I will take it you handsome asshole, and no we will protect the child together, well will not do any of the bullshit that I have pulled, and I also promise to never do this bullshit again unless it's necessary"I tell him, he chuckles and puts the ring on.

"I love you to"he tells me, I look at him confused. "The day at Damien's, you said if it weren't for what he did then you wouldn't have found the love of your life"he tells me, my cheeks go red.

"I love you"I peck his lips, not really knowing what to say.

"I know"he says, then looks at his watch.

"Well more time then needed passed"he says, his eyes wondering to the test.

I get off his lap, and pick it up. Still not turning to around, I feel Joey behind me, looking over my shoulder. I turn it around and............

Joey turns me around and kisses me roughly, I kiss back with the same intensity. Every emotion you could think of, i was probably feeling it.

"Well looks like im gonna be a daddy"he says as we pull apart.

"And I a mom"i start to cry once again. "And best believe I'll be a damn better one than my mother"

"Well you best believe I'll be a better one than my father"we both laugh, at least one of our parents were fucked up.

~•~
It's a few days later, and it's Diana's funeral. My dad is taking it the hardest. Although she was the biggest bitch and a cheater, he loved her. Only that his anger of everything she did over powered that love, but only for a while. Cassidy well she's dead, many people wanted Amelia dead, and they thought she was her. She also worked with my mother and she's not my fathers biological daughter, but she was Callums and Damien's bio sister.

Enough about that, they still don't know that I'm gonna be a momma. I've been think about it and it scares me, but everything is finally starting to fall in its place. I'm finally getting my happiness. I guess people were right when they say, it gets worse before it gets better.

"She was the biggest bitch I ever met"Cora goes up and says, half the people here start cracking up, including my father. "But if it weren't for her then I probably wouldn't be were I am today, as she did birth one of my bests friends, so for that I thank her"her looks at me the entire time. She gets off and soph walks up.

"Well everything Cora said, I never liked her, even if I didn't meet her, she had one of those bitch faces"I swear Sophia is a different breed. Soon Justin goes up.

"Well I know she wasn't all that, she was actually quite of a bitch, but she's dead now and there's nothing we can do if that, but juni you're not dead and I'm sorry for blaming Julia's death on you, I had no right to, i also had no right to do all of the things I did. I also overheard everything, and I'm so sorry I ever chose our mother and whore of a half sister over you"I looked around, everyone was confused.

"Justin it'll be fine, I forgive you, but forgetting will be a bit harder, as well as the trusting part."he nods understanding.

~•~

We all are now home, eating dinner. Joey and I are planning on telling them now, maybe it'll help dad forget, even if it is just for a while.

"Okay so Arsenio we have a surprise for you"Joey stands up and grabs the box which contains a T-shirt and the test.

"It's for everyone in a way"I say chuckling at joeys eagerness. He hands the box to my dad.

He opens it, grabbing the T-shirt and reading it. He looks at me with wide eyes, and then continues digging.

"I'm gonna be a grandfather, Joey I don't know whether to kill you or thank you"he hugs Joey, quite tightly.

"I'd prefer if you didn't"Joey says, his voice kinda strained.

The rest of the night we celebrate, and have fun. Josiah tried to kill Joey, but then Joey hit him back with the 'you're also fucking my sister if I may remind you' card.

Two chapters left.

Bye babies💛💛