Ch.14

Joeys pov (don't play song) outfits are also on the top

After two years in a half we finally get to see the faces behind the infernum mafia. Two fucking years without my juniper, we've tried everything. Every time we get even close it just ends up to be another dead end. I've gotten to the point where I just want to give up, but I can't not either the infernum mafia out there. Fuck even mafias are going into hiding trying to same there people. I've tried to decipher what there killing pattern is but like juniper it's a dead end.

"Joesph you almost ready"did I forget to mention, today is the masquerade party.

"Yeah just need my mask"my suit is a blood red color. I tried not to do the basic color black.

"You look like a leprechaun"I tell Alex, he just flips me off.

"Says the one that looks like Lucifer"he exits my bedroom.

I tie the back of my mask and leave my bedroom, I don't bother to bring a gun as they pretty much threatened everyone about bringing weapons. Alex still thinks it's a massacre, if it would happen I wouldn't even be surprised.

I make my way to the limo, not ours. They sent a limo to every mafia, with completely blacked out windows so we would know the location. You may be thinking just track it on your phone, well there are cell blockers in here. Those girls are smart, to smart for anyone's well being.

"What's with you three and the colored suits"Luciano (joeys father) laughs.

"Sorry for not wanting to be basic"Josiah says bored, he's so addicted to his phone.

"This isn't basic"he points to his basic suit.

"It is basic"Arsenio agrees with me. "I spiced it up and went for the all black"he dusts off his shoulders.

"Still basic, especially in the mafia world"Alex grumbles, that man is also addicted to his phone.

"I wouldn't be talking leprechaun"they both grit, me and Josiah just laugh.

"I'm not short nor am I ginger, so no where near a leprechaun"he gets red from fury.

Finally we stop in front of Alex's home, his father and mother step in with his little brother and older brother. Henry is so adorable it's insane, it's quite evident who got the looks in the family.

"Hi joe"he greets with a wide smile.

"What's up little man"I ruffle his already messy hair.

"Aye alex te pareces a un duende"gala laughs, Alex grumbles angrily. I wonder what she said.

(She said what everyone has been saying, leprechaun)

"I hundred percent agree"Josiah laughs, slapping his knee.

I see that they are all wearing black or white, which is odd as gala hates wearing white or black. She's such a gentle and caring person, she also says there boring colors.