Ch.20

Junipers pov (don't play song yet, it important you don't)Also kinda long chapter

Also kinda long chapter.

I get out the shower and start to get dressed. It's a red velvet two piece, he started this game the moment he made it seem he was gonna kiss me. So if he wants to be a tease then I'm gonna be one as well. I blow dry my hair and leave it down, I kinda want to dye it back to the pastel blue I once had. My hair is virgin right now, it's so healthy. I wanna fuck it up just because.

I look through my tv to see what's good, but look at the clock and see it's two minutes before seven. I reluctantly get out of bed and walk to my door, the moment I open It I see a freshly showered Joey with a bottle of wine.

"Ooo wine"I pull him in and close the door.

"Was dressing like that necessary"he tried to cover his boner with the bottle of wine.

"Was making it seem like you were gonna kiss me necessary"I ask him.

"No but I was being a tease"I take the bottle of wine away.

"Okay and I'm also being a tease"I set it down and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Well in that case"he removes my arms and takes his black v-neck off, leaving him in grey sweatpants.

"See there's a difference between you and me"I say, and proceed to wrap my arms around his neck once again.

"Mmm really what's that"he ask, wrapping his arms around my waist, well hips and just above my ass.

"I have self control"I kiss the safe of his mouth and leave his embrace.

I grab the bottle of wine and walk to my bed. I place the wine bottle on my nightstand, and was about to crawl in bed when... I was pulled back and then thrown into bed.

Joey wasted no time and jumped on top of me, he then proceeded to tickle me. Like damn the audacity this man has.

"Call me daddy and I'll stop"he says, I just laugh harder.

"NO"I scream, still laughing.

"Call me daddy"he gets my sides this time, I wiggle around not being able to speak on how hard I was laughing.

"Juniper"he says, I still can't seem to form words.

"STOP"I finally yell out, at this point I'm already losing air as well.

"Call me daddy"he stops and grabs my hands putting them above my head, our hands stay there interlocked.

"No"I giggle, still feeling it a bit.

"And why not"he asks, and starts to kiss my jaw.

"Because I'm daddy"I flip us over, getting off I 'accidentally' brush myself against him. He let out a groan, and continued to bite his lip.