Ch.12

Joeys pov

Joeys pov

It's been a couple weeks since our failed mission for those documents. The infernum mafia is now the biggest mafia, putting mine in second. I lost there pattern in killing, the whole black spades mafia has been killed, the women and children were spared but threatened that if they do something or say something they'll be killed. Everyone is seeking out these women for some answers, but all they say is that it's the end for all mafias with these people. They say they had no life in there eyes, no emotions were even shown.

Everyone is now putting on there A game, hiring extra guards and training harder. The killing has no pattern, their B is sending terror to everyone, even the outsiders. The police doesn't do anything about it, it's like they're aloud to do as they please. We've also found out it isn't just one person but three. The female that let out that information is now nowhere to be found, she was just wiped out from existence.

"Joesph the Brazilians want an alliance"Arsenio says coming into my office.

"Send them in"I tell him, he just stands there.

"Boy I am older than you, you don't order me around"he walks out, still doing what I told him.

"Joesph Birlem"Armando Russo greets.

"Armando Russo"I greet back, standing to shake his hand.

"As you know we're all in for a ride with the infernum mafia, I have a bit of information on them"this grabs my attention.

"What's this information about"I sit back in my chair, he shakes his head chuckling.

"You'll laugh when I tell you, but you know they call the main 'male' et diaboli"I nod, he puts parentheses on the word male.

"Keep going"I sit up.

"Well it's Latin, and it mean she devil"I laugh, I laugh like I haven't before.

"Whats the laughter about"Alex and Josiah walk in.

"Well Armando here thinks the infernum mafia is run by a female."they both let out laughs.

"No female is able to do such work"Josiah soon adds on "Well at least not in such short time, this had to go through lots of thinking, lots of planning, no female is capable of having thoughts like that"I frankly agree with him.

"Search it up, et diaboli, umbra, and messorem all work together, the most feared people brought up that mafia"he grits, we all laugh.

"So what your saying is that three female are causing this much trouble"I ask, he nods.

"Alex search up et diaboli meaning"I ask him, he nods and pulls out his phone. We wait a couple of minutes.

"He's right et diaboli means she devil in Latin"Josiah snatches his phone and reads it.

"It's true"he says.

A guard comes in, his arm completely soaked in blood. He is trembling in fear, he takes his gun out and shoots Armando, then proceeds to shoot himself.

"His arm, check his arm"I tell Alex, he drops to his knees and pulls the mans sleeve up.

"Water"he says, Josiah hands him his bottle. I walk towards them.

He pours the water on his arms and there it is, the symbol. I make my hand into a fist trying to calm myself. I see a note peeking out of his pocket, in grab it and open it.

"Stop searching for who we are, we don't want to be known, we just want to be feared. We won't harm you, but tell and I will not hesitate to kill you Joesph, Alex, Josiah-Et diaboli"I read the note out loud.

"The handwriting, it's so familiar"Josiah says, peeking from behind my shoulder.

"No duh, it's the same handwriting from the last note we got"Alex slaps the back of his head.

"What the hell happened here"my father and Arsenio ask as they walk into the room.

"The infernum mafia"is the only words that exit our mouths."there face contorted into horror.

"What why"my father asked.

"We found out something they didn't want to be known"Alex said, i angrily left the room, Josiah following.

"Bullshit, this had to be happening when we were trying to look for juniper"i grit, he laughs.

"Why do you want her so bad"he asks.

"Because she's different, she's gone through similar shit I've gone through, shell understand me, and of she doesn't then who will save me if not her"I punch the wall, leaving an indent.

Unknown pov

I watch as he talks to Josiah, he looks frustrated. Why can't they just leave who me and my girls are alone. We're doing them a favor killing them all, Armando was only ever there to kill him and take over his mafia. Though we didn't do it for them, we did it because he was close on finding out who we are, can have that. Well at least not yet, we'll reveal ourselves when the time is right.

"So people are scared of us, the whole city is not on a strict curfew. No one under eighteen is aloud out after seven and adults after nine"hazel eyes comes in showing me the news on her phone.

"Whats so interesting about them"she looks at the screen displaying the boys.

"They are close to finding out who we are, can't have that"she nods.

"Anyways back to this, our plan is working, they are all stopping the majority of their killings, being careful on who they trust and whom they don't"she says.

"The Brazil mafia is done for"my strawberry blonde friend comes in drenched in blood.

"I know"I only say, I don't speak much, I got my girls for that.

"Boss the relentless wardens are at the door"my best man informs.

"Send them to my office, if you please Marco"I wave my hand, telling him to leave.

"Even when you don't try, your way scarier than us"phia says, amusement evident in her tone.

Ooooo so like two little clues, maybe four.

Bye babies, 20 comments next chapter💛💛