Ch.3

Joeys pov

Joeys pov

I make my way to the Bianchi residence, the blue haired girl in my mind. Girl has a strong and powerful aura, it told me run but at the same time it was calling me. She showed almost no emotion, her features are familiar.

"Son snap out of whatever haze you're in, I don't need you fucking this up for me"such a loving father right, I'm only nineteen and I'm already sick of this world.

Ever since I was ten I've been killing, my first kill was a maid. It was on accident, but my father was so proud that I had my first kill. So I never told him it was on accident, I just told him he broke my favorite toy. That was the last time my father showed any emotion towards me. Now he's just a fucking prick all the god damn time.

So little by little I got colder and colder, up until my mother was killed. My heart turned completely to stone, I could tell my father loved that. The more heartless I was the more people feared the mafia. I hated it at the beginning, but slowly got into it, until it became a pleasure of mine. Hurting people gives me a satisfying feeling, especially when I'm fucking. I don't hurt them bad, I'm not a little bitch, I just like it rough.

"JOESPH get out of your fucking head"my father grits.

"Piss off"I glare at him, fucking asshole really thinks he's a match against me.

"Talk to me like that again boy, I dare you"who the hell does this old man think he is.

"No father you watch your mouth, remember who has the real power here"I step out the car and make my way towards the front door of the Bianchi's residence.

Mrs Bianchi opens the door before I even have a chance to knock, she bumps into me. Looking up her eyes widen, her mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Well if it isn't Joesph, I thought you were coming for dinner"I thought so to, apparently not.

"Yes your husband called and said he had a better offer"I take a few steps back, not wanting to be so close to her as her perfume was to much.

"He mentioned no such thing to me, but please come in"she says once she sees my father approaching.

I step inside, feeling my fathers burning gaze on me. Doesn't bother me though, nothing new. Mr Bianchi was walking down the stairs, said something I couldn't quite hear to a maid and walked towards me and my father.

"Luciano"he shook my father hand "Joesph"he shook my head as well, trying to hard in my opinion.

"Please follow me to my study"we made our way to his 'study', i hate that word. Call it a damn office no need to be fancy, we kill and sell drugs for a living.

"So this proposal of your, better than improved guns, drugs, and cars. How can it get better"such a kiss ass.

"And please no need for the ass kissing, just need to know what it is you have for us. How can your products help improved our living style."I sit down and lean back putting my leg up.

The door bursts open and in comes a very familiar looking boy, Ive seems those Icy blue eyes before.

"Father Damien is handles with and juniper said she's coming back from picking up the merchandise"the boy says firmly, no emotion shown, and a neck full of hickeys.

"Tell juniper to hurry, our guest have arri-"he doesn't even get to finish when the blue haired girl walks on.

"No need to get your panties in a twist I'm here"four men follow behind her with cases full of I'm guessing our shit.

"Respect me juniper"Arsenio gritted towards his daughter, he should treat her nicer.

"Anyways Birlems, what you'd be getting is higher drugs. Drugs that every teenager is addicted to already, as those pricks are the highest buyers. Guns ranging from the Desert Eagle to the Smith&Wesson model 29. There is also a G20 which is the most powerful glock, and also one of the most powerful autoloaders on the market. Is it chambered for the potent 10mm auto Cambridge that generally delivers around 529-647 ft lbs of muzzle energy with factory loaded ammunition, depending on the specific load that is chosen"she says, not stuttering once. I turn to my father who eyes are widen in pure shock.

"Now there are also three cars outside waiting for you to check out"her eyes finally land on me and her expression changes into something I can't read.

"Mr Bianchi I think we have a deal, if you can supply the Birlem mafia this type of merchandise every two weeks that is"is this man serious.

"Piece of cake sir, not to offend or anything but this isn't even some of our biggest things."farfalla mentions.

(Farfalla=butterfly)

"I guess this wouldn't be enough then, mr Bianchi can I speak to you in private"I don't ask, i order him.

What's he gonna ask????

Bye my beautiful babies. Ten votes next chapter.💛💛