Ch.16

Junipers pov

Junipers pov

I look down upon everyone, everyone's face turns to either anger, confusion, and even proudness. My dads face held the proudness, but shock at the same time. Soon murmurs we're heard from around the room. I looked at my brother who was red, fuck the color red would be jealous of him right now. I lift my hand and motion for him to come up. Everyone in the room suddenly stops and looks at his and mine every movement.

He starts to walk up the stage, he glare never falters. Once we're face to face, I grab his hand and drag him to my office. Well it's mine and the girls all combined.

"Why"He's the first to talk, the moment I shut the door.

"I couldn't stand being in that house anymore, I couldn't stand being blamed for something that I could do nothing about. You all excepted so much from fifteen year old me, it was hard"I say, no looking into his eyes.

"Then why didn't you ever talk to me"his voice cracks, I look up at him and gave him a cold glare.

"Why, you really want to know why, well because you all pushed me away, I tried to talk but none on of you would ever fucking listen, you hurt the most, you said you would always be there for me, you even celebrated your birthday a day earlier just to not have it with me, that hurt"I say, not even tearing up, I'm all dried up of tears.

"You could have done something"his voice rising.

"DONE WHAT, YOU AVOIDED ME AT ALL COSTS"I pushed him, getting angry.

"I DONT KNOW ANYTHING"he pushed me back.

"What could I have done, I tried everything, I even tied you to a chair and yet you didn't listen"still no tears, I'm just numb, the only emotion that ever shows is anger.

"I'm sorry"he tries to hug me but i push him away.

"Your to late"I tell him, he just stands there and lets tears fall freely.

"Please I'll make it up, please skittles"I shake my head.

"No you don't get to call me that, not anymore"that name is what he would call me, before it all went down.

"Please give me another chance, please sorella"he begs, he never begs.

"Give me a good fucking reason why, fratello"I grit.

"Because I'm your big brother, we're twins, because I messed up greatly and am now trying to make it up, please a second chance is all I ask"he gets down on his knees.

"Fine, But mess up and I will not hesitate to drop you"even after everything that happen I could never really hate him, he is my twin brother after all.

He gets up and hugs the living shit out of me.

"I may be pushing it, but I don't like you in this dress"he sniffles.

"Your pushing it"I let out a little chuckle.

"Now I need you to explain how in the hell did you do all this"he asks curiously.

"Well I killed all of Callum's mafia, found Sophia and well brought her in, Cora came to me crying saying someone killed her parents, found Marco and well he helped us start all this, we did most of the killing at the beginning, things escalated from there I guess"i say, it made no sense but this whole thing makes no sense.

"And the B is for Bianchi"he asks, I roll my eyes, people really do not pay attention to detail.

"Nope it's my initials"I say, his eyes widen.

"Huh i though it was a Chinese symbol"I smack him lightly.

"Your an idiot"I laugh.

Soon everyone walks in, Sophia's eyes filled with unshed tears. My physique instantly goes cold, she doesn't cry, she hates crying, says it makes her feel weak.

"What wrong"I instantly ask her, she points to Luciano's smirk.

I grab my gun and point it at him.

"You know I never really did like you, I thought about killing you so many times but I promised Sophia she could be the one to do it"I say, as I slowly take my gun off safety.

"You're not killing anyone Juniper"Joesph says, well more like orders.

"You don't order me"I cock my gun, pointing straight to his head.

"Juniper stop, I'll handle it myself, you promised me"Sophia pushes my arm down, but my glare from Joesph never falters.

"Okay, but if you don't do it I will, because selling you to Callum and making an excuse to his family that your dead"I say, maybe Joesph will kill him himself.

"WHAT"he shouts, he turns to his father and points the gun.

"You won't do it boy, you don't have the balls"he laughs.

"You maybe right, but I sure as hell do"phia takes my gun and shoots his leg.

"I missed you"Alex hugs me, and tightly if I may add. "Also I kinda knew the entire time, well it was more like and intuition that I never listened to"he chuckles.

"I missed you to"I simply say and hug him back. "And as if you really knew"he gasps.

"I did to"he lets go and crosses his arms.

"Sure ya did leprechaun"I laugh, it was a genuine laugh.

"Are y'all done with your moment, because phia here is going at it"I look and see a bloodied up Luciano, with the Birlems beating the crap out of him.

"You made me like this for what, do it could bite you back in the dick"Joesph stomps on his one incher.

"Fuck that hurt me"my dad grunts.

"You sold me, you know the shit I went through, the crap that they did to me"she digs her heel into his bullet wound, shit this girl is sick.

"Okay calm down, we don't do this shit in the office, take him to the rooms"I snap my fingers and point to him. The guards nod and lift him up, taking him to the room.

"I need to speak to you later on"Joesph pulls me and says by my ear.

"That's if I allow it"I run my hand down his chest.

"No we're speaking later on"he squeezes my side, and leaves.

"So dad"I turn to him, he only pulls me to him.

Sorry for not posting the last two days, I had an important test and had to study for that's. Anyways Joey and juniper will talk in the next chapter, might get a lil heated.

Bye babies 20 comments next chapter💛💛