Ch.22

Junipers pov

Junipers pov

Dangerously weaving through cars, ignoring every speed limit and ref lights. The girls doing the same behind me, Gala telling me to speed up. I press the accelerator down harder, my mind clouding with all the possibilities that could be going down back at home at this very moment.

"It's all my fault"I mumble, Gala hits my arm.

"It's not your fault mija, you're not a psychic you could have never known something like this would have happened"she tells me, I could hear the seriousness in her tone.

I continue to speed home, multiple cops have followed but all failed to keep up with me. Well some the girls would shoot at, gala was really worried as both her boys were at the house.

*

Once we arrive I saw nothing, the house didn't look shot up at. My guards were all around, nothing looked messed with. I ran out of my car and busted into our home. They were all in the living room, looking at me as if I were fucking psycho.

"Henry"Gala instantly grabbed her youngest.

I ran to my dad and hugged him, then went onto Josiah. I have never felt like this in the span of those two and a half years. I let go of my brother and instantly take Joey in my embrace.

"Fuck"i say taking in his sent, Joey only let out a chuckle.

"Are you okay"he asks as he wraps his arms around me.

"We need to leave"I say as I let go of Joey.

"What Why"my father asks.

"Because there's a big threat and we can't be here"I look them all in the eyes, can't have them knowing me and the girls aren't going.

"We have a safe house in Spain, no one knows of its existence"the safe house isn't in Spain, it's in Antártica.

"So please go pack, we already have clothes and our essentials there so we do not have to"that part is true, but why did Cora have to say that. I can see the suspicion in my fathers face.

"June come with me"my father pulls me away. "Are you staying with us"I look him straight in the eyes, and stop myself from biting my lip.

"Yes, I do not want you guys out of my sight where I can't protect you all"i tell him, staring directly into his eyes.

"Promise me"I can see worry all over his face.

"I promise, you know I don't break them"I can always break my promises when it comes to protecting my family.

With that I can tell I convinced him, he hugs me one last time and leaves. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. I walk up to my bedroom to find Joey standing over my bed.

"Joey"I call out to him, when he turns he looks livid and is holding a note on his hand.

"When were you gonna tell me"he crumbled the paper in his hands.

"You didn't need to know, well at the time I didn't think the threat was this good at... well hiding from me and the girls"I tell him truthfully, we never did tell them just to not worry them.

I grab the not from his hand and read it.

Next time they won't be intact.
D.A

My blood starts boiling, it was all a distraction. This is why I have to sent them away, I can't have them here. I can't worry about them all while looking for this fucking pussy.

"I could have helped, why are you treating my like I'm so fucking fragile, it's like I'm the girl in the relationship"he shouts.

"Because I can't lose anyone like I lost my twin sister, my best friend, and Damien"tears start to cloud my vision. "You don't get it Joey, losing them was like losing three quarters of myself, I can't lose you, I can't lose anyone else that I've become close to, not again, I won't be able to handle it"I stop for a moment. "Your dumbass has grown on me, you make me feel thing not even Damien did, you made me believe in hope again, in having my own family, with just words, so if I want to keep you safe don't shout at me for it you asshole, you made me believe in love once again"i say, tears spilling out now.

He says nothing but kisses me hard, harder than he ever has before

He says nothing but kisses me hard, harder than he ever has before. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me, if that's even possible. He breaks the kiss and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but please promise me something"he says, putting his forehead on mine.

"Okay"I say, planting a peck on his lips.

"Don't die"he hugs me tightly.

"I kept myself alive for two and a half years didn't I, then I had nothing to live for, but now I have something to live for"I kiss him passionately, I really hope I come back to him alive, no scratch that I am coming back to him alive.

"Round six"he tries to lighten up the mood, but I really want round six, so I nod.

Lets just say he wasted no time.

Have nothing to say just read the next chapter.💛💋💋