Ch.24

Joeys pov

Joeys pov

I rub my eyes waking up, not even knowing how I got into this bedroom. But the sheets smelled of juniper, I look around and it's all familiar, but yet very different. It's really cold here, I can tell the heater is on but it's not doing its job. Last thing I remember was sulking in the jet about juniper, then this gas started to fill the private jet, it made everyone really sleepy. I get up from the bed and leave the bedroom, and bump into a really mad Arsenio.

"Did you have any idea of this"he grumbles, and looks out the window. It's all white, Spain doesn't have this much snow or does it.

"If I had any idea of this don't you think I'd be with them and not here"I grit, I wouldn't have come and just stayed.

"We need to find a way back"Alex comes out of a bedroom.

"I agree"out comes Josiah.

"No you're not, she gave me specific orders not to let you leave"Gala comes out of the bedroom that is located next to Alex's.

"You knew about this and didn't inform me, I'm her father for gods sake"Arsenio spat out angrily.

"Don't speak to my wife like that, you daughter and the other two dealt with this type of shit all the time, have some fucking faith"Julian comes out with Henry in his arms.

"Why do they need to fight this by them selfs"Josiah crosses his arms, looking directly at Gala.

"They have demons, demon none of you would understand, you think et diaboli, messorum, And umbra are just names, no there fucking personalities, dangerous ones to"my hands form into fists.

"Bullshit, we all have demons that haunt us, they are just fucking stupid to think that they have to fight shit alone, we're finding a way back and that's it, understand"I grit out, and leave back to the bedroom that I came out from.

I look for my phone, it's no where to be fucking found. I continue looking and nothing, I give up and open my suitcase. A phone box sits at the top of my things.

"Sorry but the other could have been tracked"I read the note that laid on top.

I open it and turn it on, it's already set up. I go through my contacts and stop at junipers name. I press call.

It's rings twice before someone answers.

"Why juniper just why"I get straight to the point.

"Not juniper, she's not really available to speak at the moment"he winces, weird grunts are heard in the background.

"Listen you prick just speak and shit will go better"I hear my sisters voice in the background, followed by a scream.

"What the hell are you all doing"I ask, well more like a statement.

"Torture"he barley finishes, before another ear piercing scream is heard.

"Rocco you better talk, who the hell is your boss"I hear my farfallas voice, it sounded so cold, so angry.

"Marco hang up that phone and bring me the pliers"is the last thing I heard, who ever that fucker is, I feel bad.

Cora's pov

I watch as juniper and Violet (sin cara) pull out Rocco's finger nails. It's bad when juniper get to torture, you think a dagger up an ass is bad, well then the shit juniper does is I don't even know how to describe it. It's horrifying to watch really, but I get were she's coming from, she's trying to protect our family that we just got.

"She still going"Sophia comes up and asks, wiping blood off of her hands.

"Yeah, what did you get from the other one"I ask her, she lets out a smirk.

"Juniper the other one spilled everything"Sophia calls out.

June stops and turns to Sophia, June has really been on her toes the last couple of days. Yeah it's been days since they left, to them probably nothing as we did drug them.

"YOU'RE LYING"Rocco shouts.

"Really so Damien Aguilar isn't your Boss"juniper goes stiff as Sophia mentions the name.

"He's dead"she murmurs, Rocco's laughs.

"HES DEAD"she punches Rocco, he just laughs harder.

"Juniper calm down"Sophia try's to pull June off of Rocco, June only pushes her away and leaves the room.

The girls all have shocked looks on there faces.

"Who is he"i sternly ask him.

"Her ex lover"he spits out blood.

I just stay there shocked, I never knew anything about him. I mean yeah she's talked about someone she loved with everything in her, but just briefly.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but damn at least we know who the culprit is.

Bye babies and I also feel as if my story is kinda dead.💛💛