Ch.17

Junipers pov (don't play song)

My dad hugging me felt like hours, when it was only for minutes. I missed him, I missed his smell a lot, he feels like home, but it still hurts the way he just stop trying on me. A tear escapes his right eye, little thing I've learned from leading a mafia is that if the first tear falls from the right eyes it's joy and if it's from the left eyes it's sadness. I wipe his tears and embrace him back into the hug, I really did miss him.

"I'm so proud of you, I always knew you were meant for bigger things than just a cartel"he says, I smack his chest.

"I love the cartel, gave me so many fun memories, plus if it weren't for the people in cartels then I wouldn't have turned into the bad bitch I am today, I mean I'm fucking hot, and powerful"I say cockily.

"ma è ancora a sinistra senza un avvertimento o almeno una nota dicendo che stavi bene, sai quanto ero preoccupato."He scolds, I just nod, and give an apologetic smile.

[Translation:but you still left without a warning or at least a note saying that you were okay, do you know how worried I was.]

"Mi dispiace, ma non potevo rischiare, sapresti la scrittura a mano dalle altre note, più si sapeva che ero a posto, basta che l'intuizione padre"i tell him, he smiles and nods.

[translation:I'm sorry but I couldn't risk it, you'd know the handwriting from the other notes, plus you knew I was okay, you just have that father intuition]

"I did, but I just wanted to know, like not just through my intuition"he says, i nod.

"But at least you know now, and also you have an immense amount of people after your neck, like an overwhelming amount of people"I said, that's kinda why we killed a lot, to protect my- no our family.

"Cute, But maybe we should check on phia, you know bitch goes full psychopath"Cora says, she's not really the same girl I met, she's better.

"Boss the people are getting angry"Marco comes into our office.

"Cora handle phia, I'll handle the guest"she nods and we split ways.

I go back to the stage, everyone goes silent and watches my every move.

"Well what are you gonna do now, we know you're only women, we'll take you like nothing"a overly stubborn man says, he's also known as Micheal Mena.

"Well Micheal you can't take us, we've killed more than your mafia has in two years than yours has in generations, so go ahead, I fucking dare you, but when everyone you love is gone, you will be the only one that is to blame for is your self"I say coldly, can't have it any other way.

"So please raise you hand if you dare challenge me and my sisters"I say, and no one raised there hands, bummer I was really looking for a fight.

"Well now that that is settled, you may all leave, or stay and enjoy the rest of the night, your choice, but if I hear one bullet or even if one of my guards say someone was killed I'll personally take matters into my own hands, now goodbye"I say and leave, a hand full of them left and the rest continued to dance and have fun, well the women, the men sulked.

Play song⚠️just a quick note, summer walker makes me feel gay as fuck.

I walk back to my office and see no one in there, well only Joesph was in there. He back facing me, drinking my whiskey, which I really do not appreciate.

"You know you should really ask a gal for permission before drinking her whiskey"I walk up to him, he turns to face me, downing the rest of what the glass contained.

"You left why"he asks, sternly.

"There's multiple reasons why I left"I tell him, staring each other directly in the eyes.

"What was the main reason"he steps closer.

"Shit happens, I don't really think I owe you an explanation, you know nothing about me"I say, slightly raising my voice.

"Oh but I do know something about you, I know that your fucking numb inside, I know that you think you are broken beyond repair, I know that your my last resort to making whole again"he comes closer. "From moment you bumped into me, I knew that I had to have you"he lifts my head up.

"So tell me why you left"he wraps his arm around my waist.

"I left because I couldn't handle shit there anymore, and me fixing you, oh please explain to me how, how can I fix you when I'm broken to"I shout, he's really fucking selfish.

"Mend our broken pieces together, letting me love you, starting something together"is what he says.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He takes a moment to process it, but kisses me back. He kisses me like he's never gonna see me again, like I'm the last bit of air he's ever going to get. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, I don't give it to him. His hand creeps down to my ass, he squeezes it hard, making me moan.

He takes that opportunity to slip his tongue in, a smirk plays in his lips. I break the kiss off and start kissing down his jaw, he turns his head giving me more room. I start to suck on his neck, leaving my mark. He picks me by my thighs and starts to walk out.

"Which way"he asks.

"Go back inside"I tell him, he does as told. I hop off and walk to one of the bookshelves. I turn a book and the door opens, to reveal another, I place my hand which is scans and opens another to a secret bedroom only I know of.

I lift my hand and motion him to follow, which without a doubt he does. I close the door and walk towards him, he loses no time and pushes me against the door.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to know what these felt like"he runs his thumb on my lips, then dips down to my neck

He brings us to the bed on the room, but not before stripping me. In which was easy as I just had the dress on.

"Comando"he smirks. "There are just some dresses that are just not meant for undergarments."I say, pushing him back on the bed. He removes his suit quickly....

Shit was just getting good when I heard a loud fucking bullet.

Looks like they ain't fucking just yet, but who shot who.

Bye babies and also thank you carlanava_ commenting i love reading them, 25 comments next chapter💛💛