Ch.28

Please read the story I have out with queenfanficsss please, we may only have one chapter out but please leave your intel in the comments please.

Joeys pov

My chest feels heavy, I can't breath. My world feels like it's crashing down on me. My only hope in real happiness is now gone and all because some fucker wanted her for himself. So now I'm in her bedroom not even wanting to come out. Like how can I, for the first time I felt like maybe I do deserve to be here.

"Big brother I brought you food"Sophia comes in her bedroom.

"Fuck off"I've been really pissed at her, cause maybe if they didn't leave then maybe my farfalla would've still been here.

"No you haven't eaten in fucking days"I turn and glare at her, she looks perfectly fine for someone who just lost there best friend.

"Leave I don't want it, just leave me alone"I cover my face with her pillow, her rose sent still prominent on her pillow.

God I fucking miss her, I can handle this, I can't after Amelia. Heavy sobs started to leave my mouth, I had just started to love her, fuck I fell the moment I saw her face. I feel the bed from besides me dip, and I instantly know it's Sophia.

"I'm sorry"she cuddled up next to me.

"S-She's g-go-gone"I say barley getting the words out.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save her"i turn to her and hug her.

"It's not your fault"I tell her, even though my heart is telling me something different.

"I know but still, I can't bare seeing you in pain"she sniffles. "I miss her to"she cries with me.

I feel like such a pussy but my June had such a big space in my heart. She made me feel like a person, I used to be an emotionless fuck. I would kill without second thought, I didn't care if they were innocent or not, i would just kill. That was all I was taught to do, i thought that that was the only thing to do. June showed me different, she made me less cruel, she made me want a family I could call my own and now that's just gone.

"Soph"I hear a soft voice from the door, I turn and see Cora. She looked like shit, her eyes were puffy and red. She looked like she hasn't showered in days but I can't be one to judge I haven't either.

"Yeah"Sophia's voice cracked.

"Please tell me what Marco said isn't true"she grits, her voice dangerously low.

I look back to Sophia, she looked scared.

"What is she talking about"I ask her, she doesn't say anything.

Damien's pov

I finally got her back, and now she's in my bed right where she is supposed to be. I sit in a chair right by the bed and just observe her sleeping. I had changed her into one of my shirts and her being as small as she is it fits her like a dress.

I run my hand up and down her leg, her legs are just like I remember, silky smooth. Her pink plump lips just calling me to kiss them. Last time I saw her in person was the day Callum 'killed' me. Ever since that day I've been watching over my sunflower.

"Joey"she moans out, my blood starts to boil.

I grab her legs and pull her to me harshly, how dare she speak that assholes name. She's mine and mine only, I had her first.

She starts to wake up when I do that, once her eyes are fully open they widen. She starts pushing me off, and she may be strong but I'm stronger.

"Get off"she says sternly, I only chuckle.

"You used to love me on top of you"I kiss her jaw.

"Let me go you sick fuck"she continues struggling, but what she doesn't know is that she is rubbing up against me.

"Why should I my princess, you were mine before that assholes"I finally have her steady on the bed.

"No you lost me the moment you got killed"I look at her in confusion.

"But I'm not dead"tears stream down her face.

"I KNOW, but you still left me, if they didn't kill you then why didn't you come back for me, why did you let me suffer the way you did"she sobbed.

"Because I couldn't, Callum threatened to kill you if I did, but now that asshole has no control over me, I can do as I please"I kiss her forehead.

"So the moment I killed him you were free"she said, her voice was cold and hard, my juniper would've never sounded like that.

"No I was free years before that, but I still couldn't, you weren't ready for me"her eyes were like endless black holes, yet they were so full with anger.

"Ready how"she grits.

"Emotionally and physically, you were still to broken and weak, but now your emotionally strong, physical as well"i says, and she did something I didn't even know she could.

I fell to my knees grabbing my balls, she tried to make a run for it but little did she know the doors were locked and only I can open them.

She starts to kick and throw herself at the door but those are metal doors. I sit up and laugh at her struggle, it's amusing really.

"LET ME GO YOU PSYCHOTIC ASSHOLE"she continues to kick the doors.

"Please continue"I sit back to the chair I was once in.

"By the way your dick can never compare to joeys"one last kick and the door busts open, leaving me in complete shock and anger.

What was Sophia's and June's plan from the beginning, ask yourself.

Bye babies💛💛💛