Ch.10

Joeys pov

Joeys pov

My father told me that something had happened to juniper, I jumped in my car and raced towards there home. Many bad things race through my mind. Since the moment she bumped into me she's had me wrapped around her finger, yet she had no idea. I would do anything for her, anything and I hardly know a thing about her. Those beautiful blue eyes that gave away every emotion, when her face didn't.

Once I got there everyone was sitting in the living room, all paler than the color white. They seem as they just saw a ghost, shit what could have happened to juniper that caused this reaction.

I walked to Arsenio's office, he looked restless. He turned to me once he saw me. His eyes were bloodshot, my dad sitting besides me with an evil glint.

"Joesph I have a job for you"Arsenio said, I nod. "Juniper has gone and I don't know where she is, she turned off her tracking implants, her car along with all her belongings were by a lake, I need you to find her"I couldn't believe my ears, what could they have done that she left.

"Why did she leave"I asked him, he didn't say anything.

The office doors burst open.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUNIPER IS MISSING"non other than Alex Guzmán said.

"Watch your tone boy"Arsenio gritted, putting his hand on his gun.

"No i will not watch my tone, I lost my girlfriend, Julia and my fucking brother Damien, I refuse to lose her to"he stood his ground.

"It's no point Alex, she's better than anyone in this room, we're not gonna find her if she doesn't want to be found, if a rival cartel or mafia took her our trackers would have been able to find her by now"Josiah looked like shit, like absolute shit.

"What did you all do to drive her away, even though you all hated her she wouldn't have left she loved you all"his voice cracked.

"It wasn't us it was Diana"since when does he call his mother by her name.

"I always hated that bitch"his teeth grind together, his hand clenched and unclenches.

The doors open once again, but this time it's a guard with a box.

"Sir a boy came and left this for you, saying it's from juniper"he never looks at him in the eyes, just kept his head held up high.

Arsenio lifts to fingers and motions for him to come closer. He does as told, Arsenio grabs the box's and motions him out.

He proceeds to open the box, his eyes gloss over. He pulls out the necklace that she always seemed to wear.

"Give this to Josiah, I feel as he would be better for it"he read the note attached to the necklace.

"See she doesn't want to be found, and frankly I say just let her live her life the way she wants to, she deserves it"Josiah puts on a tough face.

"I will not let that happen, she's my daughter I will flip fucking mountains to find her"amen to that.

"I'll help, I'll have my best men on the job, have others search high and low for her"Alex offers, what is his relationship with her.

"The Birlem mafia will help as well, I'll have my best people on it right away"I say, determined to find my girl. Yes my girl, once I find her I'm making her mine, fuck Cassidy she's nothing but a bitch.

"Thank you both, Josiah find Marco"Who ever that is made Josiah look like a gaping fish.

"She'll kill you"he whispers.

"At this point I don't care I want my daughter here"he must be a bad part in her life.

"Yes Dad"he leaves the office.

"Mr Bianchi what exactly did they do to drive her away"how does Alex even know her.

"Brought of memories from Callum"he said that name with so much anger and hatred it was impressive.

"Who did"his face red from fury.

"Diana"he simply said.

"Oh and Joesph the arrangement is over with you and Cassidy, I give you permission to go after juniper, but hurt her and I kill you"he went to typing on his computer.

"Thank you, But I was gonna do it anyway"with that I walked away,

Unknown pov

I see as they all look for her, oh so helpless. Fucking pitiful watching them search for someone who doesn't want to be found. There not gonna find her so easily, I can't even find her. And I always know where she is, she's my most priced possession. She's gonna be mine, I can guarantee you that. I will have her as my wife and I will kill anyone who tries and stops me.

Oop another chapter, who is she. Twenty comments next chapters.

Bye babies💛💛