Ch.21

Junipers pov

Junipers pov

I let out a groan, I really do not want to get up. Plus I'm sorta sore, five rounds does that to you. I get up anyways, I start to change back into what I was wearing. Joey stopped me and took my shirt off. He proceeds to slip on his shirt, it falls down to my thighs. He walks into my closet, only to come out with a pair of sweatpants. He helps me put them on, why, I don't know.

"I don't want anyone seeing what's mine"he kisses me passionately. Now this is how you claim a women, not with a note and a dead body.

"JUNIPER"Sophia screams through the speakers, I really got to shit those off in here.

"FUCK OFF"Joey yells.

I walk out of my room and go to the office, I swear she better have a great excuse for taking me out of bed. Once I arrive i go in and see both of them by my desk. I close the door lightly, making both of them point there guns at me.

"Woah it's just me"I put my hands up, they let out a sigh. "What's going on with both of you"I asked them.

"Your fucking stalker keeps sending shit"Cora hands me an envelope.

I open it and see it's pictures of me and Joey, from just a few hours ago. I keep looking through them, till the last one, which was me and Joey being intimate. My blood starts to boil.

"Call smiley"i tell them both, they give me a shocked look.

"But that bitch is insane"Sophia comments.

"I don't care, she's one of our best trackers"I say, turning all the pictures around to see if they have a note.

I get to the one of me and Joey being intimate and turn it.

Dear juniper
    He's dead, spend as much time as you can with him because once your here with me he's going to have a hole in his head.
                                                Sincerely,
                                                       Your future husband, D.A

Those initials are so familiar, but I just can't seem to pin point them. I leave the office and go to the boy who killed Micheal.

"Titus"I call out as i don't see him on the bed.

"Yes"he comes out of the bathroom.

"D.A those initials who's are they"I ask him, his face contorted into fear.

"He's the big boss, well that's what they call him, they say he is the king of all mafias, no one has been able to take him down, his motive to doing all this was for his queen"he says, he must be lying Ive never heard about this mafia.

"Who are they and why hasn't anyone heard of them"I ask him.

"Everyone knows about them, but at the same nobody knows about them, the occultatum mafia, which means the hidden mafia"I scrunch my brows together, still not getting at what He's saying.

"So what you're telling me is that my mafia is only second, and that this supposed mafia is like a secret"I ask him, he nods.

"It's only really been a thing for eight years, they kill with no mercy, even children and women, there leader is ruthless towards anyone, everyone says there's no one that can stop him"I laugh, he can't be serious.

"Good joke"I say, but his expression never changes.

"Rocco Moore is the man you go to for answers"he sits on the bed. "But be careful, you may be cold but you have people you care for, you have something to live for, he has nothing and no one, he's not afraid to die"I let out a chuckle.

"Let me tell you a quick thing, having no one is a weakness, that's why villains always lose, fear is a necessary thing to have, fear isn't a weakness but a strength, fear keeps you alive, and the fear of losing your loved ones makes you stronger in fighting a battle such as this one, so if anyone needs to be careful it's him" I say, leaving the boy shocked.

One thing this D.A hasn't though of, is that I'd die for my family, I'd do anything for them. I walk back to the office, and call gala.

"You called Mija"she peeps her head through.

"You want your kids and husband safe correct"I ask her, her face goes hard and nods.

"Well I need you help"I tell her, she smirks.

"You did research"she comments.

"Sure did docendo"I return her smirk.

"So what is it that you need help with"I hand her a gun.

"We're going to go get answers"she nods and follows me out.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you can't leave"a guard stops gala.

"She's with me"I glare at my guard, he faltered and gives a scared nod.

"I was never this feared back in my day, you bring men to there knees"she says, proudness laced her tone.

"Well temptress i completely disagreed, you burned them to there needs"We step in my car.

"Well people are afraid of fire, but you there afraid of your name, people were just afraid of my fire"she praises.

"I guess, but it was all with hard work, along with many sleepless night"I say starting up my car and speeding away.

(By the way she's not in joeys clothes anymore, but black leather pants and a black bodysuit)

We arrive to the bar where I located Rocco at, me and Gala step out of my car and prance inside of the bar.

I instantly spot Rocco, he's with someone else. The man had tattoos going up both arms. I tell Gala and what this does surprises me, she makes her cleavage more prominent.

"Gala we came to interrogate, not seduce"I chuckle.

"Don't underestimate my girls"she says and we start to walk, but we're stopped by Cora and Sophia.

"Really June, really"they give me that look. "We wanna join, i feel like shoving a dagger someone's ass"she brings out her dagger from her hip.

"Fun"Gala says, me and Cora just look at them as if they were insane.

We turn and they were completely gone, I was so fucking close. A waiter comes up to us and hands me a napkin. I open it and.....

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had a really back panic attack and just slept all day, but sorry this chapter is kinda trashy, best I could do.

Bye babies💛💛💛40 comments next chapter.